+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plz help im desperate x

plz help im desperate x

Me n my gf are madly in luv but in a phase where are relationship was really bad something came over me n i slapped my gf across the face a couple of times. she didnt tlk 2 me 4 2 days n den eventually we gt our relationship bk on track. then a promised never 2 hit her again n if i do she should and could leave me. then a couple of months later i was accussed of cheating on her which i did but denied it she didnt talk 2 me 4 2 days n was bitch 4 2 weeks she sed she needed n wanted space! although i never really gave it her. also she is scared to b with me because her family has found out bout our relationship n 1 of her uncles hit me with a pole 2 my face after the 2 weeks of heel we were starting 2 gt our relationship bk on track but 4 some reason she jus started 2 b a bitch 1 day on that day i wanted 2 c her but she didnt want 2 c me n sed she "rather choose her freinds over me" n went 2 a park with them then my freinds rang me n told me 2 link them at the same park n i saw my gf n tried 2 tlk 2 her but she jus kept on walkin away from me which peed me off so i grabbed her arms n told her that i wasnt fin jokin n she started lafin at me in my face so i got angry and started squeesing her arms as hard as i could n pinched her skin cuz she got me very angry n now she hasnt talked 2 me 4 1 weeks she keeps saying we need space n yesterday i chatted 2 her n we was talkin bout general things but when i wanted 2 talk bout me n her she got angry at me n den went n sed she would ring me later but never did n i dnt knw wat 2 do n how 2 t her bk i luv her the most days we havnt tlked is 2 days n its been a week n im dying wat shall i do?

First, you should really consider learning to write coherently. If I was your gf I wouldn't want to be with your dumb ass either.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Another, more serious thing to consider could be to look for help with your own issues...it sounds like you might have an anger disorder that needs addressing before you are emotionally healthy enough to have a relationship.

wow, she talked to you again? unless she asked for it in a sexual way you'd be cut!

were both still very very young i jus need a way 4 her 2 talk 2 me n a way 4 me 2 say sorry she answers my calls and acts rudly 2 me or says shes busy wat shall i do? i knw u wont hit her again i dnt want 2 go through this (being without her) again

Quote Originally Posted by s_s View Post
    were both still very very young i jus need a way 4 her 2 talk 2 me n a way 4 me 2 say sorry she answers my calls and acts rudly 2 me or says shes busy wat shall i do? i knw u wont hit her again i dnt want 2 go through this (being without her) again
    It's not about hitting her. It's about the desire to hit her.

I think that you need to reevaluate your emotions. I have been with my girl for half a year and never once have I even considered the thought of striking her or otherwise being violent. I think you need to consider this option.

the only reson i hit her was because i luv her so much n the way she treated me hurt me so bad dat i jus flipped i couldnt control myself

Well, I am no professional on Psychology...I can only give you advice on personal experience of other people. I am being truthful in my statements, btw...I'm not patronizing you.

I love my girlfriend very much too...but I have never wanted to inflict violence upon her. This is why I say the things I say to you.

Quote Originally Posted by s_s View Post
    the only reson i hit her was because i luv her so much n the way she treated me hurt me so bad dat i jus flipped i couldnt control myself
    I love her so much that I smacked her across the face multiple times!

I'm sorry, but that just doesn't fly.

you don't hit someone because you love them, you may spank a child at the most. she's not a child you don't have a right to act out that way. it's like some things just don't come to mind for some people.
    the problem with you is that it even came to mind!
    i may not like someone who happens to be of another race then me, if i was to insult them though, it would NEVER come to mind for me to insult them with a racial slur. see?

im onli 17 n my gf is onli 16 it was a mistake 2 hit her n she still acts like a child n takes nothing and i mean nuthing seriously n she jus says some very hurtfull things 2 mewhich made me hit her................ but now she is starting 2 talk 2 me but refuses 2 talk bout mine n her relationship.... she says she needs space and she wants me 2 get my life back on track n start being happy again instead of locking myself in my room being depressed about her.... i think she will get bak wid me but jus needs time she has a lot f stress on her head n when i talk bout me n her she jus tells me 2 stop stressing her out n becomes angry she has stress such as exams family etc which have pilled up on her ive told her that ill get my life bk on track but i need her 2 b there 4 me she sed she will but not 2 much.... wat shall i do next?

She's made it clear. She doesn't want to be with you and the more you hound her about it the easier it's going to be for her to push you away even more.

And you need to stop trying to justify your hitting her. It doesn't matter if she said your dick is small. You have NO right to hit her and if she was my sister, I would have beat your ass for doing it.

You need to work on you. You need to pay attention in school and learn to write coherent sentences. You need to man up, accept responsibility, and stop letting a girl dictate your happiness.

she does wanna get bk wid me i knw she does weve been goin out 4 1 yr and 8 months n were both madly madly in luv i mean were always on the fone were inseperable well talk 4 abiout 7 hours a day till what happened with the cheatting n hitting u wouldnt imagine how in luv we both r shes jus really really badly hurt cuz i promised i wouldnt hit her again n i think she wants 2 send me a message

If she's smart, she'll leave you and not look back.

You think she's madly in love with you? Please. Just wait until she finds a guy that won't cheat on her and hit her. You're showing extremely bad qualities right now and in my opinion you don't deserve her.

leave her alone and work on your spelling.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast