+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Testicles hurt

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

Testicles hurt

Didn't know whether or not to put this in the health forum or here, so I flipped a coin.

Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I masterbated for a long time - about an hour. It was abnormal, but towards the end of it, my testicles started to hurt. When I would move around, they hurt more, so I just went to sleep and I was all good in the morning - didn't hurt at all.

So, it happened twice, the next time I masterbated, a couple days later. I thought it was strange, and I think I looked into it - but I'm not sure I found the right answer or not. Again, I just went to sleep and it went away.

So I hung out with my girlfriend today, and we made out, etc. - naturally I was aroused. And when I hopped in the car to go home, I realized that my balls were aching, as they had a couple weeks previously when I encountered the problem for the first time.

I don't think this is anything serious, but I would love to know what is actually going on. It'll kill me if I don't know the answer.

I believe that it is vasocongestion, but I'm not sure.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

See a physician. Continue to do self testicular exams.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    I can if its really necessary. I don't have cancer - I just painfully checked in the shower - and I took a mildly cold shower, which would generally solve blue balls (vacocongestion), and it seemed to help.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Yeah, sounds like blue balls (vasocongestion) to me. What concerns me is that you had two "abnormal"/"strange" masturbations in a row ... masturbation is usually pretty consistent.

So I agree with lesa ... might be worth getting checked out.

Carl.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    blue balls.. i'm guessing that you didn't cum during these past episodes huh?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yeh when i read the title to this thread i was thinking blue balls too.

..blue balls, golden showers, red wings.. there was a thread on them once...
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Blue balls buddy

Stop touching yourself and you will be ok
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Blue balls, it's not a joke, it actually happens and it hurts like hell.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7GbCrREOM4"]YouTube - Blue Balls Educational Video Funny[/ame]

lol. i like that video. made my day =). that blue ball is a bitch. i kinda got a lil pissed though....

We cannot provide medical information but you want to know the mechanism of blue balls?

Here is the mechanism of the regular stuff:

Step 1. During sexual stimulation, parasympathetic nerve impulses from the sacral portion of the spinal cord release the vasodilator nitric oxide, causing the arteries leading into the penis to dilate. This causes increased blood flow into erectile tissues. At the same time, the increasing pressure of the arterial blood entering the vascular spaces of the erectile tissue compresses the veins of the penis, reducing flow of venous blood away from the penis. Consequently, blood accumulates in the erectile tissues, and the penis swells and elongates, producing an erection [point].

Step 2. Culmination of intense sexual stimulation---> sympathetic nerve impulses contract smooth muscle--->peristaltic contractions in testicular ducts, epididymides, vasa deferentia, and ejaculatory ducts.....rhythmic contractions in bulbourethral glands (fluid that lubricates end of the penis), prostate gland (secretes an alkaline fluid that helps neutralize the acidic components of semen and enhances motility of sperm cells), and seminal vesicles (secretes alkaline fluid to neutralize acidic semen and contains nutrients, etc).....rhythmic contractions in erectile columns of penis---> semen moves into urethra---> increase pressure causes semen to forcefully expel from urethra [shoot]

{information from an undergraduate textbook of human anatomy and physiology}

Take Home Message: Clean your pipes or massage your balls after step 1 if there are no willing and able partner for step 2.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    We cannot provide medical information but you want to know the mechanism of blue balls?

Here is the mechanism of the regular stuff:

Step 1. During sexual stimulation, parasympathetic nerve impulses from the sacral portion of the spinal cord release the vasodilator nitric oxide, causing the arteries leading into the penis to dilate. This causes increased blood flow into erectile tissues. At the same time, the increasing pressure of the arterial blood entering the vascular spaces of the erectile tissue compresses the veins of the penis, reducing flow of venous blood away from the penis. Consequently, blood accumulates in the erectile tissues, and the penis swells and elongates, producing an erection [point].

Step 2. Culmination of intense sexual stimulation---> sympathetic nerve impulses contract smooth muscle--->peristaltic contractions in testicular ducts, epididymides, vasa deferentia, and ejaculatory ducts.....rhythmic contractions in bulbourethral glands (fluid that lubricates end of the penis), prostate gland (secretes an alkaline fluid that helps neutralize the acidic components of semen and enhances motility of sperm cells), and seminal vesicles (secretes alkaline fluid to neutralize acidic semen and contains nutrients, etc).....rhythmic contractions in erectile columns of penis---> semen moves into urethra---> increase pressure causes semen to forcefully expel from urethra [shoot]

{information from an undergraduate textbook of human anatomy and physiology}

Take Home Message: Clean your pipes or massage your balls after step 1 if there are no willing and able partner for step 2.
    Point and shoot... haha, clear enough for me.