+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I can't move on from my ex

I know what your saying and that's all i've been hearing off everyone but nobody gets that it's not as easy to just forget someone what do you think i've been trying to do since he got with somebody else? it's just not working my head and heart is like stuck on him permantely! i always dream about him alot to its like i cant get him out of my head the other night i had a dream that we had gotten back together and everything was just perfect but when i woke up i was crushed and felt pure shit for the rest of the day! a few of my friends have suggested councelling as i'm not dealing with this at all but would that not say that i'm actually losing my mind and going insane?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Drift Queen View Post
    I know what your saying and that's all i've been hearing off everyone but nobody gets that it's not as easy to just forget someone what do you think i've been trying to do since he got with somebody else? it's just not working my head and heart is like stuck on him permantely! i always dream about him alot to its like i cant get him out of my head the other night i had a dream that we had gotten back together and everything was just perfect but when i woke up i was crushed and felt pure shit for the rest of the day! a few of my friends have suggested councelling as i'm not dealing with this at all but would that not say that i'm actually losing my mind and going insane?
    So You can't stop thinking? You don't even try. The only thing You do is to think to not think about him which in the end means You ARE thinking of him. And those dreams aren't because bad karma wants to **** up in Your mind. It's because You're thinking of him.Dreams are often things and informations mixed with each others and viewed as dreams in our sleep. So You're planning to grow old and still crying over him? Yeah Then You meet some guy,and this.Wow I was stupid as hell. Because You are now. I don't feel bad for You.You want to feel like shit? Then let him treat You like shit more and more and more.
    I wazzzz here

Do you really think i like been this way??? far from it actually i hate feeling this way and i wish i didn't like him anymore i had another bad confrontation with him last night he said he never loved me and that he does'nt care for me and that i bring it on myself according to him! that's what you get for trying to be 'nice' to someone!

Drift Queen, just because he broke it off with you and went out with someone else doesn't mean that you have no chance of getting him back. Don't be needy and bug him. Give him some space and step back and take a look at yourself.See how you can self improve and become more desirable to him!
    Do you want to get back with the one you love?
    This proven guide will solve your problems and give you the answers to getting back with your ex! [URL="http://ed4c4dxpr08oeoaeijmcve3ta-.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LOVEFORUM"]Magic Of Making Up[/URL]

agreed!^^^^^^^^^^
    girl,, go out and hit some boost ! that will help get ur mind off of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Its not going to make sense right now because you're completely clouded out by being emotionally charged about this whole thing.

Why would you EVER want to get back with a guy who:

1.) Can jump into a relationship faster than I can change my socks.

2.) Breaks up with you through a text message.....

I mean really, what caliber of man are you willing to settle for?
    You can do better, this guy is not deserving of your love, even if you are as possessive and obsessed with this guy. It sounds like he is not good for you. You need a man who cares for you. WHO CARES. Be patient and you will eventually get over this guy. Let him go be with whomever the hell he wants. It is his life. You focus on your life, work out, work out on your issues, be more confident and you will meet other men. Promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Keepnitreal View Post
    Drift Queen, just because he broke it off with you and went out with someone else doesn't mean that you have no chance of getting him back. Don't be needy and bug him. Give him some space and step back and take a look at yourself.See how you can self improve and become more desirable to him!
    Remember the "If you love some one set them free" quote. He can always realize that he was also wrong and could always come back.

It has been a year this months since I broke it off with my ex. Guess what? I still love her, I know she is dating someone, not surprised, she has a pattern of not being alone for too long. That is ok, it is her life. She can decide how to live it. It does not mean I no longer love her because that would be betraying my true feelings.

I have dated too, and it is great to get the attention from a new girl, in spite of knowing that It could be a long time before I find the one again. You always do.

Go on a date, ask a guy out to a movie, but don't drink any alcohol, and take off your panties just yet, be grateful of the attention. thank him for the date and see how you feel. It will feel good.

Join a gym, work out, that always does wonders for your self esteem. Go volunteer....there are many things you could be doing right now to get distracted.
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

Thanks guys for the advice i really apreciate it and i hope yous are right ok so yes i'm not going to lie as my ex is been a total nob head at the moment towards me but i really think thats only because one: i've been annoying him non stop and two: because he's with someone at the moment. I know what he's like and he's genuinely a lovely guy i couldn't say a bad word about him he's just become a different person now that he's with her but if/whenever they break up id like to hope he'l realise how stupid he has been towards me and maybe actually want me back in his life! i'm going to back off for awhile leave him alone for 6 months maybe more.... hopefully this will actually happen

I wish you lots of luck!
    Start doing things that he likes, preferably which his current GF doesn't do, too.
    I imagine if I was with a new girl, but then my ex 'changed' and started doing something that I couldn't talk about with my new GF (eg: Played music/got into film/went to bars/computer games/etc)
    Whatever applies in his situation.

Do leave him alone, but make sure he doesn't see you as you were. Maybe say something like;
    'I'm sorry you don't think two people like us couldn't have something special together' I don't know WHEN to say it though.
    Also, if possible, try hanging out with his friends?
    Basically make him jealous, I know it might be scary wondering 'maybe he'll just think I'm finally over him' and not think about you anymore, but if you do things that are attractive to him he won't be able to help considering, and show you've changed too.

I know how you feel.

Well we're both mad into cars we always had that in common where as his new girlfriend know's shit about cars never mind be interested in them! it's abit hard trying to 'be friends' with his friends as they all live 100 miles away from me..... but anyway the best thing i can do right now is back off although i can see myself this time next year still waiting for him to talk to me personally i feel like its a hopeless cause i don't think he will ever want to be my friend again whether its 2days from now or a year from now..... a guy i used to like went all obsessive on me constantly texting me etc.. although we were never together he completely pissed me off so much that he made me hate him and when i finally got him to f**k off which was a few months back here i am today and even the thought of that person annoys me....... i guess thats exactly how my ex feels about me now and although i'm living for the fact that he might miss me one day i really can't see that ever happening

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234