+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oh that alcohol...

Oh that alcohol...

So this is my story...

About a year ago I started to like one girl from my class and it has developed into a really strong crush. However, I have never given a sign of it and I think I never really expected my love to be answered. And I don't think I even wanted to, it was like beautiful dream, I thought of her all time.

Some time ago we started to chat on ICQ a little. In the school we still ignored one another and even on chat I didn"t give away the smallest sign of my feelings but I enjoyed being in touch with her.

But everything nice ends. A three days ago, we had a little celebration with my friends and I got drunk rather heavily. And while I was drunk I have told EVERYONE around that I crazily love that girl, that I want to **** her and all the things that I would NEVER EVER tell in sober state. (I forgot to mention that I am rather ugly and not at all so nasty.)

Of course it is now widely known and everybody makes fun of me, but what it worse, of her. They won't give her a breath! Now she acts really really cold to me and I am afraid that things will never be at least like they were.

Do you think that there is some way to undo the damage done? In 1 month our pathes get split as we go each one to different university. I would like to close this chapter of my life in good way.

Please some advices.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahaha... you're like me when i'm drunk. only thing is that i don't tell people that want to f*ck them, i make fun of them instead of being dumb, ugly, or whatever you want to call them.

give it time and people will forget everything. as for this girl, she probably won't ever give you another chance.

remember, you only get one chance to make a first impression and it looks like you blew it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

kisan, one thread is enough. everybody will see it no matter where it is. please don't open up another one.

in regards to your problem, if she really liked you, she would've disregarded it. her feelings were not strong enough for you to get you through this mistake.

let it go and move on.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    super duper uper jumping right through the hula hooppa moderator to the rescue!!

raverboy

u drinking tonight huh raverboy...?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The embarrassment may seem like a big deal right now, but who hasn't done embarrassing things? Especially while drunk.

There really isn't much you can do but let it blow over. And it will. Remember, the more you magnify this in your head, the bigger deal it will seem. Just shrug it off.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

If you never gave her a hint of your feelings, didn't want it to go anywhere, have now embarrassed her, etc.. it doesn't look like you're going to close this chapter in a good way.

Seriously, just let it die down.. and let the situation go.

Haha, you ****ed yourself over. Might as well forget about her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i did drink last night, but i was sober when i typed the moderator stuff.

raverboy