+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my friend love me??

Does my friend love me??

Wall of text ahead, just a warning lol.

Hi

I have been suspicious about my friend's feelings towards me for some time now, and I think that they might fancy or even love me.
    First things first I would like to point out that I am also a guy and am straight. Now thats outta the way, these are some of the reasons why I believe what I do;

- Occasionally I catch him staring at me, when he thinks I am not looking.

- If he sits next to be, which is often, he will sit RIGHT next to me, almost on my lap. He once did try to sit on my lap as well.

- He also sometimes lays across the couch so that he his leaning against me. One time he even rested his head on my chest.

- If I sit anyway else in the room, he will make some kind of excuse to sit near me again.

- When I lay down on a bed, he will come and lay right next to me, so that we are touching. Sometimes he will lay down properly, with his head near my chest.

- Other times if I am sitting on the bed, or anywhere else, he will sit with his back and head resting on my legs.

- I once went camping with him and a few others. He kept stroking my hair when I was trying to get to sleep. I brushed his hands away a few times, but he still carried on doing it. I can tell he wasn't messing around, because of the look on his face.

- When I went on a journey in a car with him once, he put an arm around me briefly, but pulled away when I looked around.

- When we are on bikes, he will hold my arm for no reason at all.

- He trys to get under the covers with me in bed.

Now for the even more weirder points :

- I was at his house, laying across the bed with my back agaist the wall. He sat next to me, and then put his legs horizontally against mine, and then rested his head on my chest, with and arm around me.

- A little while later i was sitting forwards, and he was laying behind me rubbing my shoulder and telling me to " Just lay back" It was a little odd for him to do this at that moment, because his brother was also in the room.

- Couple days later, we were watching a film. I was already laying on the bed, and he came and lay next to me. His legs were across mine again, and his head was right next to my chest. I fell asleep during the film and awoke to find his head next to mine.

- We were at the park, messing around with a few friends at the swings. We ended up falling off, and he laid next to me for a while. He put my arm around him, then his around me.

- I decided to see where this would lead, and allowed myself to sit down against his legs while he was sitting on a bench. He started to stroke my hair, neck, shoulders and finally my chest. I stopped him immediatly when he lifted my shirt and continuing to stroke me. This was all in plain view of our other friends. They didn't react at all. (Do they know>)

- Recently he has started to sit on me, pretending to have sex and stuff like like. He lays across my whole body, resting his head on my back and all that. He will do this quite a lot.

Also he has started to hug me alot as well. He puts his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder then sayss " Hug me properly, Greg." When i don't return it. Once i did. We stayed in an embrace much longer than just a friendly hug.

- Jokingly says things like " You're acting like you don't love me" and all that. Someone once went " Hey Rob, do you love Greg?" He just mumbled a No and walked off, even though he was mid conversation with me.

- He sits on my lap sometimes now. Out of experimentation I once sat on his. He wrapped his arms around me. Also he strokes my face.

- He tends to stroke me anywhere if we are laying down. If I give him a lift on the stunt pegs of my BMX he will put his arms all the way around me, until his hands join. If our hands connect, he will hold it. If i accidently hurt him in anyway he never gets angry with me like he would anyone else.

- People have started saying that we date, his parents even think we are together.

-Once he jokingly said he would only give me some of his drink if he could have sex with me (weird, i know). I said "Ok then". He took me into the bushes, wrapped his arms around me. He looked around quickyl to make sure we were alone, then started to rub his crotch against mine. I walked off pretty quickly.

Just by reading these points it is easy to say he loves me, but I'm still a bit sketchy about this. You see, he is not shy to do these things in front of people in anyway, and will gladly try and cuddle me in front of his brothers. Is he just joking around about these things that happen everytime we see each other, or is there a deep feeling in there?

He has asked a few odd questions such as " Do I have a place in your heart?" and " Would you cry if I died?"

I'm sorry for this huge wall of text ( Theres just so much to write ), but I need to get this sorted A.S.A.P. I fear I may start falling for him too.

So the question is - Does he love me?

Thanks,

Walsy.

ps - Is there anything that I can do to get an almost 100% certainty he loves me? Any ideas?

He wants to stick his penis in you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

He's very obviously being more than platonic with you. Its really up to you how far you want this to go sexually.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what am i going to have for lunch tomorrow?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj