+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dance floor griding =)

dance floor griding =)

ok so i know we or some (girls/guys) all like it correct? but is there a limit to it?

ie.
    GUYS:
    1.) Your on a date with a girl and you happen to take her clubbing or something that involves dancing. Once you get on the dance floor, you notice that she dances like a FREAK. She's wearing a skirt, and every couple mins. or so, she has to stop to pull her skirt back down to prevent her undiiiess from showing. You are not the only one that notices this, soon guys drool over her and next thing you know she is being sandwiched. Cockblock or no?

2.) same thing but this time its your S.O. and she's grinding like theres no tomorrow. she basically looks like she's having sex with her clothes on. She bends down and stuff puts her face near your croch (haha i think thats how you spell it.) next thing you know she's being sandwiched from both sides. Would you be pissed? take her home and have angry sex with her? haha. i know i would be pissed. i dont want my girl looking like a slut when we go to clubs, but its so hard to get it through her head that i dont like it, yet she still wears it. she likes to show off and likes to get A LOT of attention from other guys.

LADIES:
    1.) Hmm....don't really know if theres a limit for guys where too much is too much....you know what i mean?

2.) well maybe, grinding other girls waaaay more fcuk-like than dancing?
    Last edited by 12many; 14-04-09 at 02:23 PM.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's another thread about grinding ... It's still current too ...

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/intimate-forum/29157-real-grinding-while-dancing.html[/url]
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    There's another thread about grinding ... It's still current too ...

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/intimate-forum/29157-real-grinding-while-dancing.html[/url]
    yea...but that was his question though, didnt wanna steal his "THUNDER" =).

i was thinking if i should put it there or not too. but i just decided to make my own thread. A COOLER THREAD! =) jk.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nah, it doesn't really matter, I don't think ... I mean ... what brought up all this grinding talk today anyhow!? haha
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

no idea...lol just wanted to get peoples opinions on it too. mostly guys though. should i delete this one if i posted this to the other guy's thread? RANDOM.....but i feel like i gotta take a dump!! =)