+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problems of LDR

problems of LDR

What can you actually do in a LDR? I mean like when your together you can always go for a movie, dinner, beach etc. but for LDR? The only thing i could think of is chatting through msn or just call her.

Well, to look on the bright side, it's a wonderful opportunity to get to know each other in different ways than you would if you could see each other every day. If either of you have a talent for writing, it will come in very handy.

It's a challenge to your creativity.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Online game via GameRanger? Poker via Skype?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

err...i dont knw..i feel like im the only one who always wants to talk to her.and you know its always me starting topics, asking questions and stuffs.But she doesn't even care to spend some time to talk to me.almost everytime we chat we will end up quarreling and she just goes offline.argh... i dont know what am i talking about..nevermind..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh. Well that's a different problem. What is it you are asking?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

her internet connection sux..its always "call dropped" when i call her via skype. and for some reason i cant really hear her clear enough when i call her mobile (maybe cuz its an international call).
    she doesnt play games too..im starting too feel bored with this relationship and i hinted her a few times. I told her the least she could do is spend more tmie talking to me she said ok but once we start talking it will turn to a fight in less than 5 mins.and she is the never-say-sorry type no matter what happens I have to apologize to her and she wont even care to text me after a few days.I dont really know how to express my feelings now though..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dump her. Find a girl closer and not LDR. Not worth the hassle if you are already fighting all the time.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well ill try to make it clear. I have 2 problems, but they're actually the same.

our chats just always turn into quarrels for no reason..im sick of saying sorry everytime for something i didnt do while she always act like she doesnt care after we had a fight. she just said that she'd get stomachaches when we fight and always go offline once we start to argue and wouldnt reply me anymore. and then she says she doesnt want to chat anymore cuz she doesnt want to quarrel.

so what else i can do other than talking to her or chatting, when im a few thousand miles away from her? like to spice things up? well i tried singing together in skype but her internet connection just cant afford to be stable for a continuous 5 mins..

and it makes me feel like quarreling with me is her hobby.it really make my feelings towards her less and less..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Dump her. Find a girl closer and not LDR. Not worth the hassle if you are already fighting all the time.
    is there another option?cuz its almost 3 years we've been together..and i go back twice a year (I have a 1 month semester break and a 3 month summer break).

i knw my feelings r not that strong as before and same for her as well but there are noone else involved in this matter. no cheating. theres always some way to save it right?

or is it actually my problem?maybe she likes me cuz i always let her win. whats wrong with saying sorry everytime anyway?if thats what she wants i can do it..or can i? hmmm..i dont knw.. it has been going on like this for almost 3 years until now..and yet i insisted on keeping this relationship. wont it be a waste if i give up now?