+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help... i cant find love

help... i cant find love

hi my name is learninglove and this is my back ground of what happend to so far.

1st and only love in freshman year at highschool. i moved, we broke up, we both moved on, thought of going back, she already had sex with another dude, game over.

im an 18 year old virgin. sophmo and junior and now my senior year is not flying. pretty much no romance at all ever since that relationship.

ive looked at the problems im facing right now. and i will list them for the readers.

1. im an illegal alien who lives in california.
    2. parents just flat out cant help me on my problem so i cross that one out
    3. social life. no friends, i have few all of them are dudes. girls already think im wutever. and im not plannin to get along with them. im more into meeting more people which will lead to #4
    4. i cant drive cause im illegal, cant have a job. (this will lead to my solution activities such as gym, karate lessons, etc.)
    5.endless chores. my house is spotless, and my parents are abusive in some way and i have no choice but to help them, they always throw the whos paying for u, roof on top of my head. this problem leads unessecary time consumption which makes me stay in my house and stop me from meet women.

thats my top 5 problems now for the weapons i have

1. telephone, my dad smashed my cell so yea.... only communication i have is phone. and internet. txting is a big thing but cant do anything about that. i guess im forced to do this old school.
    2. determination, i know i can find a girlfriend and we will get along.
    3. i have you guys to back me up.
    4. myself. im too different from most people, maybe its because i have different beliefs, i didnt grow up in america like most people. i think thats good because its more like a freestyle than the typical approach. i have talents but its lame i cant show it (nobody plays pool)
    5. luck. god help me on this one

i dont want to be straight forward but i just want to change im tired of this everyday stuff. waking up, school, home, call friends, hang out with friends, home. friends on weekends. but no love.

thanks

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by learninglove View Post

1. im an illegal alien who lives in california.
    Can somebody call Mulder and Scully ?

No but I don't know why are You so worried...Love comes alone, You don't have to beg for it. Once You will simply walk on the street and - baaaang - You fall in love. Especially in Your age.
    I wazzzz here

You are 18, whats the rush.

Whats the deal with all these 18-21 year old guys on this site, wanting to find their "dream girl" or "love" or whatever? I'm a 22 year old male, and I definitely don't plan on getting married for at least 5-6 years. Can't be a generational thing maybe its something in the water where I'm from.