+ Follow This Topic

Thread: >Where it All started for you?

>Where it All started for you?

I didnt know if this was the right section..but i am new and i did search .. yeah
    So when?
    Where did you meet the dream girl/boy of your life? How did it all began? Did you ask first or your partner?

Why am i asking all this?
    Well, recently my life has just been not that good. Same old, same old daily life.
    One of the advice i got was...go somewhere you havent been before, do something you havent done before...you know, out of your comfort zone.
    I am doing this but still hard to meet someone that i can say I LOVE YOU to. Lots of pretty girls out there thats for sure...and i KNOW that some of them must be single...they have to be right??><

I tend to blow all the chances i have as well if i think about it...regret it and then repeat the same process. You see a pretty girl, but its hard to get yourself and that person to get started..even just a mere "hello" seems hard esp. if you dont know them..
    Advice?? If your in a relationship right now..replying is essential.

Btw, i am a guy..20yr old.
    Last edited by lovesoomag; 15-04-09 at 03:28 PM.

Well its gonna take time for you to find someone you can say I LOVE YOU to, but whats the rush man? I'm 22, enjoy being single, date around and when you find that "dream girl" you'll definitely connect better than you have with those other girls. Don't press so much to try to find the right girl or even any girl, just go with what happens.

Like in basketball, you see a guy like Derrick Rose/OJ Mayo/Kevin Durant miss a few shots to open the game, maybe then they miss an easier shot, and then they start to press and force the issue, whereas you look at guys like Kobe/Lebron/Wade they just pick and choose their spots and take what the defense gives them.