Good, sound advice and opinions needed -

Me and my girl went out for almost 4 years. She recently broke it off with me (about 6 weeks ago), and I am trying to get her back. The first week of the breakup I was really hounding her.. calls/ emails/ texts. I finally got smart and cut communication. I even changed my cell number. So a couple weeks go by and she emails me with how upset she is I changed my number (so obviously she tried to call). I dont respond. Another couple weeks go bye, so now its been about a month, and I call her. I ask her out for coffee and she agrees. We have both really calmed down at this point. We go out to coffee, and even do lunch. I didnt want to spill my heart to her, but I did. I told her how I had strong feelings for her still, and that we can work on our problems if her heart is still in it with me (trust issues). She says no she doesnt want a relationship.

So I stay strong, and call her a week later again (because she said at the end of this "date" to keep in touch, call whenever I want, we should be friends, etc.). So I call a second time to ask her over for dinner. She says no and starts crying on the phone saying she cant be friends with me at this point. So I leave her alone, and decided to email her this past weekend and ask her out for lunch. She says YES.. and now seems to want to be friends. Now this second date went a lot different. No longer was I all over her, spilling my heart, being a sob. I was strong, and very "friendish". Now this is what is confusing, she kept telling me about all this fun stuff shes been up to, and these dates shes been on, story after story. Then tells me she hasnt been up to much and has just been home a lot. I kept quiet for the most part and just listened, didnt even flinch. Just smiled and said Im happy for you. I didnt respon with "Oh yeah well Ive been doing this...." Which I think is what she wanted.

Then she started questioning me on what I have been up to. Really questioning me, but I didnt tell her. This upset her but I didnt give in. I told her hey we can still be friends without talking about my private life, from my perspective at least. By the end of our lunch date, she was rubbing my back in my car, and giving me a long hug with our heads on each others shoulders. It felt how it used to for a second.

I dont know what to think... do I have a chance still? What do I do now, ask her out again or leave her alone? There has been no contact since this second "date". Should I spill my heart again? I really want her back and am not sure what to do.