+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it totally over?

Is it totally over?

So ya, I was "going out" with this girl. Me and her, and her friends hung out at Disneyland all day, and had an awesome time (I am not going to talk about what we did, long story). Then 2 days later, yesterday, she had a end of the year dance party. Tons of kids came and crap and they got a real DJ and everything.

But like the whole time she was avoiding me, and freak dancing probably 20 minutes each with 4 diffrent guys. And then went in the side yard of the house behind some gate and kissed a guy twice. All this time I could never figure out why she was doing it, if she hadn't dumped me yet. And I was like trying to talk to her and crap but she would keep making excuses to leave. And all the girls were trying to get me and her to dance because they kept asking if we were going out and I kept saying yes.

Then I found out after the party, that she had sent me an email 30 min before it started. I hadn't got it... and today she was like "Oh thats why..." She still hasn't sent it again, but I am guessing she dumped me in the email. That is terribly embarassing, watching your thought to be GF practically make out with a few guys, and thinking she just was too much of a jerk to dump you before hand, and then find out that you hadn't got her email, probably dumping me, 30 min before the party.

Is she too far gone to get it back? ever? I am (maybe "am" should be "was"?) best friends with her.

Oh holy hell-thats just down right nasty of her 1. for doing it through email and 2. right before this party. Shes NOT worth your time if shes that low in doing those things. She obvioulsy didnt take any of your feelings into consideration. Why would you want to still be with her?

I wouldnt bother even trying anything to salvage this one...accept that shes moved on and you need to do the same. Goodluck to ya!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

She has ALOT of money (tennis court, pool, huge backyard) and I think everything she did besides the email was the result of being around bad influences.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy03
    I am (maybe "am" should be "was"?) best friends with her.

Sorry to say, but it doesn't sound like she felt you were her best friend in return. Friends don't do shit like that to one another, much less best friends. I definitely think you should move on and again, I wouldn't try to work things out with her.
    *Act Single*See Double*Sleep Triple* <-summer o4

You don't need her, don't worry about it. I've been dumped through e-mail, and it sucks.

I sympathise wif how u feel. E way u feel bout her is how i felt fer diz girl but in e end doesnt even matter wad i do, it wld seem further away. i tried getting back close to diz girl i realli like to e point of love and cant bear to let her go. i had no choice but to let her go. simply said but hard to do it. but i believe that she wld accept me in e future.. god noes when.

for ur case, IF tt email she sent was realli to dump u, den it juz goes to show tt she does not care much bout u 2 much less ur feelings. if she had cared more, she wldnt have hd a make out session wif u somewhere near ard and wld hv told u a more direct way when its over. i noe u dun wanna giv up hope of losing her and its hard to. but face it realistically. instead of holding onto a false dream and getting more depressed and tinking more into it, isnt it juz better to end it once and for all.

sorry if im blunt but ive juz been through it and it hurts me ALOT. i see no point in procrastinating such tings and best to give urself time and tink about wad ur going to do now. wake up and smell e coffee.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

If she is 'was' your best friend then she would have at least had a talk with you before the party and dump you that way instead and the whole talk with 'Can we still be friends'. But she didn't. So forget about her mate. It's over. She doesn't care.

I have said it before on other threads but it really seems to apply . . .

Run, run like the wind.

She had no consideration for your feelings if she dumped you by email and then proceeded to get silly with a whole manner of men around her, and what kind of friend is she if she doesn't care about your feelings?

Also, having money, growing up around money, etc is no excuse for that kind of behavior. If her family is as wealthy as you describe surely they are not impressed by her lack of class which is definately an accurate description of the treatment you got - UNclassy.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

wow that what mean what she did was so not cool. For you i sorry that she would do something like that and hurt you. You derserve better dude someone better out there for u