+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it me or is it him?

Is it me or is it him?

I'm just wondering for the men out there, when you go down on your girl, is the thing that she excretes tastes salty? Apparently, my bf doesn't want to go down on me because he says the thing that I produce from being aroused is salty. Thanks!

Well, I love the salty taste.. I love the sweet taste.. I love the after taste.. God, I just love my girls taste no matter what it taste like.. I love to go down on her. So I think your bf my just be too picky..

as opposed to his 'secretions'???

Pretty much every woman tastes differently. The basic answer I would give him is, "If you expect head from me, then you'll need to reciprocate and get over it."
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Lite. It's all about reciprocation.

Besides, depending on what his diet's been like, most guy's junk doesn't exactly taste like vanilla ice cream. It can be vile at times.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Why do people refer to male genitalia as 'junk'?

I mean, junk is stuff you don't need.... besides... does that mean we can refer to female genitalia as the landfill?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Refer to it however you want. I wasn't referring to male genitalia as junk anyways, I was talking about SEMEN. Maybe what I should've said was spunk. Or maybe just semen. Is that better?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi