+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok i need to know what yall think

this is for yall who cant get to the link

do you remember when you was a little kid and your first crush or love and you thought you loved this person you go home tell your folks and they are like your to young for love. but you swore up and down you love this person but maybe a week later you was already tired of her and throwin mud or something at her, but as time goes on and you get older you really fall in love and your only in high school and you just hoped you would grow up to marry this person but you had a great distance between you and you dont know what or how to make it work you still talk everyday or at least a couple times a week. but when she calls its like time stops because you are so happy and nervous at the same time about wether she likes or loves you or wether your just friends but you slip little things in to try to catch her and get her to say she likes you to but sometimes she is to smart for it and it gets turned around on you. what do you do, do you just say i dont know or turn the question around or do you say yes i do love you. but sometimes your just scared or nervouse or afraid of being turned down and loosin what you have already, so you just say i dont know. but if you think about it, you could miss your time and all would be lost. sure you can stay friends thats always great, but you love this person you would do anything for them. but you blew your chance and now you just put it in the back of your mind and try to accept what you have. but there is always things that will remind you and then you just sit and think what if. what if i would have took the chance. what if. now theres the big question that will haunt you for ever. so dont do that.

life is about risk if you dont take them then how will you discover new things or merry your true love. so dont be that person sitting there sayin what if. Be the person that took the risk. just think. If your a person that dont take risk think about this. you could be walking on the side walk and get hit by a car or something worse when instead you could have taken the risk and crossed through someones backyard and maybe getting charged with tresspassing. so take those risk just dont take the stupid ones that can mean your life. be smart life is to short to end when its not your time.

dedicated to Cristy Johnson (do u know who its for now)

by:Matt Hensley

Love

That is so great i am falling in love right now as we speak.

Hmmmmmm very cool thoughts.... but i don't know..... i used to be the what if guy... and worry bout taking the risk.... but i just met the love of my like a few weeks ago... i tell ya man... when u see the right person... there is no doubt... no risk... no worring... u just know... and don't care about yourself anymore... its like u know there's something here thats worth more than ur ego... or ur pride... or even ur heart... you just just let it all go... and don't care. Its beyond me. But yeah i'd totally make a fool out of myself just to make her smile.
    "Its all just your state of mind, doubt is the real killer!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12