+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure where to post this....

Not sure where to post this....

Not sure where to post this, I'm a little drunk and need to vent. Almost got into 2 fights tonight, 1 where I did nothing and another where I was joking around.

1st fight, asked some dude to get my card at some food stand stamped, he acts stupid(he's more drunk than I am), I take it back and he slaps me. Now growing up, when someone slapped you/hit you it was "go time." I never started a fight but I've sure finished a lot of them. However, I was pushed back by everyone in the line and all of my friends as well. The dude might have been slightly taller than me but I had enough anger/aggression and was not as drunk as him.

2nd fight, we gave some dude a ride home, he was in some frat. Friend was yelling about the rival frat, jokingly I yelled the same thing about the other dude's frat(obviously shouldn't have, but I was drunk and was joking around and the other dude should have let it go after i explained it to him). The frat guy got mad, told me if his pledge brother found out/heard me I wouldn't be able to speak. This was in front of 3 of my friends, one of which knew the frat guy, I know for a fact with 100% certainty that the "mutual" friend would have had my back if a fight broke out.

I then go on to explain I was joking and that both being the same race, if a fight broke out I would help him out(not true, I'd probably stay as far away as possible unless I was punched/hit first). He won't let it go, keeps telling me(almost threatening me) about what would have happened(we are in my roommate's car at this point and I am friends with everyone else in the car). Me and the other guys start talking about another one of my roommates, and this dude starts talking crap about him, I tell him to stop b/c you don't know him, but he continues on and acts like its no big deal and continues to talk crap about what would happen if I said something bad against his frat again and he talks crap about my friends(pretty close friends), in the "rival" frat. Takes all my will power not to just start smashing his face in. He then pretty much ignores my roommate/other friend in the car(they aren't the same race, exactly the reason I dislike that frat in the first place), and come close to yelling something at him, but again am able to keep my mouth/fists to myself(he pretty much looked at my roommate and friend like they were trash).

In conclusion, I dislike most frat guys(not all some of the guys I've met are really cool) and I wanted to smash someone's face in tonight. Glad I didn't get into any fights b/c that would effectively ruin my life if the police showed up.

How about you just stop being a drunken bum? That would solve all your problems, and you would no longer have an excuse for acting like a dumbass.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't get the whole frat thing ... maybe it's because I'm from a big city and I meet my friends the old fashioned way: being out and about.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Fraternities these days are a disgrace to what they used to stand for. They used to be about academics and achievement. Now they are basically mama's boy clubs for boys who don't belong in academia... but rather in jail for all the women they rape and what not.