+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm confused about my ex girlfriend - please help

I'm confused about my ex girlfriend - please help

Hi,

My ex girlfriend of 15 months and I split up a few days before Christmas because we argued too many times due to me being paranoid.

I've been cheated on in the past 2 relationships. Both times the EX's slept with another man behind my back.

So when I got with this last girlfriend, I was paranoid from day one.

We argued because of my insecurities and in the end it pushed her away.

For months she kept telling to go speak to someone and sort out my issues, but never did.

After we split that’s when I went counselling and sorted my issues out. And I was also on anti-depression tablets.

For 2 months I didn’t look for another girl or even kissed any.

I waited for her to maybe change her mind and come back to me.

2 months after we split, she hardly replied to any of my texts.

I kept telling her I have changed & still love her but she didn’t want to know & told me she didn’t feel the same way anymore.

After that I accepted it and moved on and got on with my life & stopped taking tablets.

I coped well & started going out and had fun meeting new girls and ended up sleeping with one.

A few days later she text me & asked if it was true I was seeing someone as she heard of a friend of friend etc.

I replied ‘YES, it’s true I’m kind of seeing someone’.

She rang me up straight away & cried. She then told me how upset she was & that she thought there was still hope for us.

From that moment on, I went back to where I started & felt like we just split up all over again.

I got confused & stopped trying to look for new girls.

She started to come round mine a bit more, even if its 10 minutes at a time.

I have 2 dogs so she sometimes pop in to see them.

Also she offered to help me out on the till when I put on a music night at various clubs.

From not wanting to know me in the first 2 months, to popping round & wanting to help when she can. This makes me think maybe she is starting to feel for me again..??

And this week, she asked when I’m free one evening & she’ll come round for dinner.

This makes me think maybe there is a chance & I’m getting my hopes up.

I’m so scared because I’m getting my hopes up & think I may be let down & will end up all cut up again.

What do you think?

Some advice please

Thank You

I'm sorry, but if I were you I'd have told her tough shit. She had her chance and kept telling you no and then when you have finally moved on and are seeing someone else she decided she wants you all of a sudden?

It doesn't work that way.
    I don't chase, I replace.

i wish i told her that then maybe i wont be confuse anymore, but i love her so much thats why i'm still here waiting for her day after day. Praying for her to come back into my arms..

I think she's jerking your chain. Tell her to stop popping in, too. That's just rude.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Luv-U-Long-Time View Post
    i wish i told her that then maybe i wont be confuse anymore, but i love her so much thats why i'm still here waiting for her day after day. Praying for her to come back into my arms..
    You're going to let her walk all over you.

Do you want to know what I've learned? If you're that head over heels for someone, it's NOT a good thing. You need to be able to grab your dick and tell her how it is sometimes and I don't think you can do that. Without that ability you're not going to have a healthy relationship.
    I don't chase, I replace.