+ Follow This Topic

Thread: For Nameless18 and other thiefs

For Nameless18 and other thiefs

I think we should not allow people to have the same avatars. Or worse off steal other people's avatars. Come on have your own personality!!!

I was very upset with NAMELESS18 (yes, you little coward) for stealing Zekk_T_Strife's avatar. I really liked it and I'm used to associating Zekk with it. Then right out of the blue some impudent newbie steals his avatars and tricked me into thinking it was Zekk for about five seconds.

BOO!!!!!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Zekk changed his quite a while ago KillerBabe. So Nameless's new, so by the time he signed up, Zekk already got a different one, so he hasn't stole anyone's avatar.

Nope. Zekk changed his avatar, that I know. But he used to have that other one nameless has now and I think that no one should use other people's avatars, for whatever reason. Even if someone changed theirs.
    I have it all. Including kino.

But he didn't know Zekk had that before did he..? So you can't really blame him.

Um i can see that two users having the same avatar may be irrating, but surely if there openly available on the forum and net then you cant really complain, after all unless you designed it yourself, you must have stole it from someone else originally. Just my opinion.
    "Love builds bridges where there are none."

Not Another Community Forum
    Get FREE professional advice from experts
    www.nacz.net