+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: about the anal thing

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nevermind about the fear factor . It's just one of the most uncomfortable thing to do. Put a cucumber into Your butt( You can use lube of course ) ,relax, and tell me after what do You feel.
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Nevermind about the fear factor . It's just one of the most uncomfortable thing to do. Put a cucumber into Your butt( You can use lube of course ) ,relax, and tell me after what do You feel.
    I've taken it up the ass, multiple times.

In fact, I was on the receiving end many times before my girlfriend ever switched roles with me.

I enjoy it, it has it's place, and I have to be in the mood for it.

So unless you're not using proper lubrication, not relaxing, or trying to force something substantially large up there or in the wrong direction (angle matters), I don't see the damage you're referring to.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have right Fras. If You relax, stay safe with everything and both of You want that and enjoy it I see no reason to not do it. But imagine how many people do it without using lube,condoms ,when guy thinks it's just another vagina,and they push it like it's a plastic doll's ass. I think Vash said something about the accident by doing anal sex once. Let's ask her

You like it , I don't and it's ok. We live in almost free world. Everybody has a right to say what he thinks about it.
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, I tell my girlfriend anal sex is "okay" because we haven't done it frequently enough to know what we can and cannot do (in terms of personal comfort).

It's still like the first time we had sex, when it was slow and awkward.

It's gotten better.

She's more relaxed and comfortable with it each time, but it does take practice.

I honestly don't think anal is a "try it once" kind of thing. Hell, if oral were a "try it once" kind of deal I would've abandoned it a long time ago. My first few blow jobs blew (no pun intended).

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh You have right about the oral thing. I also didn't like that much female-oral before doing it few times

But I don't think I will like anal any time. Anyway my boyfriend also doesn't want to do that,we're both the same way of thinking (thank God ) and the problem is gone
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I know, I was joking. Some may try the kind without the flared end and...
    Ew. I'm an anal virgin myself. I know you wanted to know that.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

You but it feels like You're doing shit ,but You can't shit this crap out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

poop jokes r funny
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

But still I've heard and read lots of things about anal. It can cause more harm than pleasure.
    Yeah, so the sphincter muscle is rather tightly wound, but with practice you can learn to relax it... Most people to try it and hate it either weren't interested in doing it to begin with, then they just use the excuse that they had a bad time (for whatever reason) to rule out ever doing it or attempting it again.

But, you know, if you don't like it you don't like it. That's fine. However you keep going on about how you've read that damage can be done, etc (Which it can but that has to do with doing it incorrectly, unsafely, and without proper lube/relaxation.)

I would respect your opinion a lot more if you'd simply said, "I tried it, I didn't like it." and left it at that rather than railed against doing it and went on-and-on about it.

The only thing that makes it 'great' is that it is different than normal. That's really about it.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I think the men who haven't tried being on the receiving end talking about trying it need to try it...

And no, it doesn't make you gay if you are with a female using toys.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I think the men who haven't tried being on the receiving end talking about trying it need to try it...

And no, it doesn't make you gay if you are with a female using toys.
    I have, it's fine and not really a big deal. I think most people just don't A) Use enough lube, and B) give themselves enough time and effort to relax.

Hell, they make toys specifically to stimulate a man's prostate... And buttplugs the size of fire hydrants (Which is something that personally scares me but I digress.) But really lube, relaxation (alcohol helps), and going slowly helps a lot. Use your fingers, start with one, work up to two as they relax. If you're big enough to warrant it, work your way to 3 fingers.

Just like the vagina, the anus stretches, and the more you do it the easier it becomes for the person to accomodate it in less time w/out it being painful.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

hmm..just being curious..y would u wanna have anal sex if vaginal sex alone is satisfying enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    But really lube, relaxation (alcohol helps)
    It does. Just get her drunk and butt-rape her.

Quote Originally Posted by luvispower View Post
    hmm..just being curious..y would u wanna have anal sex if vaginal sex alone is satisfying enough?
    Why would you want oral if vaginal sex alone is satisfying enough? Why would you want a hand job if oral sex is satisfying enough? Why would you want a hand job if sticking your cock between her breasts was enough?

What kind of question is that? Define, "Satisfying enough" for me. Are you one of those "Any sex is good sex" kind of people? If sexual contact were "good enough" people wouldn't get bored with lovers, or dry humping, or whatever. Sex, much like life, needs to be progressive and evolve to remain fun. Otherwise it's like mowing the lawn, fun the first few times, but after that it gets to be work.

Much of what is involved with sex exists solely in your head. So if doing something 'taboo' helps get you off, why wouldn't you want to? It's something different, not regular (for most folk anyway) and a little off the beaten path for them. So, it's exciting yet still sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

poop jokes r funny
    Gross!

I believe this is one of those 'take it or leave it' threads...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast