+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: about the anal thing

i'm realllly curious to see what it's like, but i've promised myself that i'm going to wait til marriage to try. i'm not opposed to fingers or rim jobs.. but penis in my bum will have to wait!

Why?

______

Quote Originally Posted by oh.wow View Post
    i'm realllly curious to see what it's like, but i've promised myself that i'm going to wait til marriage to try. i'm not opposed to fingers or rim jobs.. but penis in my bum will have to wait!

Is your anal virginity a substitute for traditional virginity in the "wait till marriage to lose your virginity" idea?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Is your anal virginity a substitute for traditional virginity in the "wait till marriage to lose your virginity" idea?
    haha i guess you could say that. i only want one man's penis is my bum!

you are saying that she is willing to have anal sex and you are turning it down?

that's retarded.
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

Quote Originally Posted by nonconformist View Post
    you are saying that she is willing to have anal sex and you are turning it down?

that's retarded.
    Why? You'd much rather have your dick in a feces filled hole than in a warm, tight, wet pussy?

Fag.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Anus's are built the same in male and female. The way it feels in a girls ass is the same as it would feel if it were a male's ass. It's gay.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Anus's are built the same in male and female. The way it feels in a girls ass is the same as it would feel if it were a male's ass. It's gay.
    So you know what it's like to have pressure on your prostate?

Maybe you should have paid attention in sex ed.

And yes, I'd love to put my cock in a feces filled hole, the same way I'd love plug the unborn with my cock on delivery day.
    Last edited by Junket; 06-05-09 at 11:49 AM.

Is it my imagination... or does the male have a larger bladder?

I guess if you ditch the uterus... they give you the deluxe model long-distance travel bladder.... for those on the go?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We need bigger bladders so we can write our names in the snow.

ROFL! But see they look alike... looks like a long turd. Putting a penis in there would feel the same im willing to bet it does. and no i havent had anything up my ass thank goodness.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    ROFL! But see they look alike... looks like a long turd. Putting a penis in there would feel the same im willing to bet it does. and no i havent had anything up my ass thank goodness.
    Coco. You baffle me with your ignorance.

I hope you've never indulged in sucking dick because fags do that, too.

The prostate is the main difference in the reason why a male is more likely to enjoy anal than a woman.

During orgasm, sperm is transmitted from the ductus deferens into the male urethra via the ejaculatory ducts, which lie within the prostate gland. The prostate is sometimes referred to as the "male G-spot". Some men are able to achieve orgasm solely through stimulation of the prostate gland, such as prostate massage or receptive anal intercourse. Men who report the sensation of prostate stimulation often give descriptions similar to female's accounts of G-spot stimulation.
    Any man who has had an orgasm before would understand this more than you, even if the never indulged in anal.

But regardless, proper pressure on the prostate gives that "build up" sensation as if I were about to ejaculate. In other words, it's pleasurable. Christ, people wouldn't have been doing it since the dawn of man if it wasn't at all pleasurable.

I enjoy anal sex, but it hurts every time and I haven't done it in a while. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
    -Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon-.
    -Stand up for what is right. Even if you're standing up alone-.
    -People put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down-.

I'm always sceptical when guys (and it usually is guys) give long detailed descriptions of how to have sex claiming there are no health reprecussions.The Medical community are undecided on the health affects of anal sex so how the **** do all these guys have the answers?.

If you can have anal sex with no discomfort then you're sphincter has reached the stage where it can dialate itself at will. That's probably fine if you're in your 20's but what's going to happen later in life?

Years ago anal sex was associated with gay men and criticism of anal sex was muted for not wanting to appear homo phobic. In recent years gay men have moved away from anal sex while hetro sexual men seem to be discovering a love for it.

Some guys can be quite polished in asking for it, so its always good to be quite sceptical. Invite them to insert an object the approximite size and shape of an erect penis up their own bum first and see what happens. Incidently men can enjoy being penetrated anally because they have a prostate, women don't so we don't even have that positive.

As for it being gross, it doesn't have to be. I've done it on a few occassions and while It wasn't that painful it wasn't something that I wanted to introduce into my regular sex life.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah_rsl View Post
    As for it being gross, it doesn't have to be. I've done it on a few occassions and while It wasn't that painful it wasn't something that I wanted to introduce into my regular sex life.
    I love how people think it's just a hole crammed to the brim with shit.

There's several things people can do to keep a relatively "sanitary" rectum.

One is eat plenty of fiber and drink plenty of water.

Secondly don't partake in anal play if it's just not a good night. I view anal as a bit of a novelty. Fun every once in a while.

It's also possible to douche your ass too, but I've never done it so I can't say I'd recommend it or not.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast