+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: about the anal thing

Douche your ass? You mean give yourself an enema?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Doppel go to sleep You freak! It's 3am!
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Douche your ass? You mean give yourself an enema?
    I guess, though they're similar in concept.

I don't f*ckin' know I haven't done either.

Why don't you go back to Germany jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Why? You'd much rather have your dick in a feces filled hole than in a warm, tight, wet pussy?

Fag.
    You've obviously haven't had anal sex and seem to think that having anal sex with a girl will make you a faggot. I love extremely homophobic kids like yourself.

It's called enema and lube..
    Then you have it warmer, tighter and wetter than the pussy. You seem to be attacking any post I make with flawed logic and it's hilarious.
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    enema is the only way to have anal sex. otherwise it's just gross. any hot cute gay men out there, whom i can fuk with?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_rsl View Post
    I'm always sceptical when guys (and it usually is guys) give long detailed descriptions of how to have sex claiming there are no health reprecussions.The Medical community are undecided on the health affects of anal sex so how the **** do all these guys have the answers?.
    Uhm, it's a muscle, and just like the vagina it can stretch and tighten back up. No, you will not need to wear a diaper for the rest of your life if you do it "too much".

As for how long people have been engaging in anal sex. It's been far longer than the current puritanical version of homophobia. Romans did it, Sadists did it.

As for medical repercussions. You do have to be careful. You can cause serious damage if you're not. You can tear the intestinal wall for one. It is more likely to transmit diseases. Thus why you should wear a condom even during anal if it is a concern.

I know women who have been doing anal sex for over 20 years with no health issues, no trips to the hospital, they wear no diapers. They're just fine, and it's something they enjoy.

As for "gross" it depends upon the person's diet, how recently they've evacuated their bowels. You can use enemas, you can do it in the shower, you can wash your ass before attempting it. It's no more gross than having sex with a woman while she's having her period.

It isn't for everyone, but if done properly it's quite safe. My general knowledge of sex acts and safety very likely far exceeds yours. I know how to flog, whip, spank, choke, and tie a person up (Shibari) in a safe manner. I clean all toys before and after use, including washing my rope.

I'm not telling anyone they *should* do it. Just that if they are interested in doing it, they should research it and do it safely and carefully. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Anus's are built the same in male and female. The way it feels in a girls ass is the same as it would feel if it were a male's ass. It's gay.
    Actually this is completely incorrect.

Men have a prostate, and when massaged you can cause an aroused man to ejaculate without orgasm. Some men can orgasm from prostate stimulation alone. Women lack prostates, and lucky for you. You won't get prostate cancer. Just breast cancer instead...

Prostate milking is used in conjunction with oral to enhance a man's orgasm. It can also be used for relieving a man's discomfort if he chooses to put himself in a chastity belt situation or practicing orgasm denial. (Ejaculation is actually physically separate from orgasm, even though they are most often witnessed as being mutually inclusive.)
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345