+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kinda sad...

Kinda sad...

...don't know if any of y'all care but watever...
    my sis just called me and said my dog died. i mean he's just a dog, but he was my best friend when people don't care. i wish i brought him to my house but i have roommates that suck. so i keep him at my parents. i didn't think i'd cry but my eyes started watering. his birthday would have been july 7th. i was planning on taking him to the beach because he'd never been there before. i'm a pet lover so back off! but he was almost 6 years old, i guess that's pretty old but i dont know anymore. my dog was a chow mix. i don't want to put a picture of him on here cuz it will make me even sadder.
    it makes it harder to accept him being gone because of the way he died.

i used to have 2 chows. one girl one boy. the girl chow was white. her name was babbas. the boy chow was brown mix. his name was piccolo. she got ran over by some dumbass. took her to the vet and found out she was pregnant but not long enough to save the puppies. piccolo and babbas were boyfriend and girlfriend, they did everything together. when we buried her, (very large backyard) he was howling at the grave forever. he would never leave her grave. he was hoping she'd come back. (didn't realize dogs have feelings) so then a few years passed and we assume he forgot about her. then last night my sister said there was this white dog that has been outside the house lately. looks exactly like babbas. piccolo seems to remember her because that dog and my dog were good friends. then the white dog got into a fight with a stray black dog. piccolo was barking so loud i think he overextended himself. he couldn't hold his bladder from what my sister told me. so he just died last night. i think he died of a broken heart...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I am so sorry - - I have three dogs, and a few weeks ago the one I have had the longest got sick. I was beside myself trying to imagine what I would do without him.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Oh Panda Im so sorry to hear that man. Pets are the best and are your best friends.

Your in my thoughts and prayers too!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

thanks y'all. i was so looking forward to this weekend too.
    i'm more sad because when i went through a breakup, i think i knew how he felt when he lost his girlfriend too.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

that totally sucks that you lost your dog. I was really sad when my golden retriever died it was a family dog he was part of the family. I care about it deeply and he was getting old and sick and he past away i was crying because i didnt want him to go he was so special now my mom doesnt want a dog she says it too much work.

i can see how it's so much work having a pet, but i accepted the responsibility and i wouldn't trade any day of giving him a bath or feeding him or any other hassle that other people see for anything in the world.