+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Leave it or go for it?

Leave it or go for it?

Hi, i'm a guy i'm 16 year's old i have quite a problem with feelings and putting them in the right place.

I like one girl from the school she's 18

We both go to something like young people club.
    We do lots of thing together (with that girl) like chating, creating, laughing, acting.

we are really close at the party's huging, kissing, dancing but after party's she just act's normal again no come back's on flirt or something, well maybe a little. She act's with me like a friend and i wan't to extend this friendship to "more than a friend" status.

She is beautiful, out going, funny, nice, she is my dream that's the way to put it. She have a great way to communicate with other guy's she is single right now but i don't know how long this will hang. I really really wan't to be her boy friend but if you ask me i don't believe in my self that much to do it. I think that is just the biggest mistake but believe me i AM CONFIDENT have great atitude i was looking up to much bigger difficulty's than this i just can't live thru it.

So the big question is Leave this and pass on or go for it.

Fell free to ask more info about her.

And please i'm begging you heelp me

P.S Very sorry for my english it's not my native language

go for it but before u do ask urself if u're ready to lose ur friendship with her.

Well since shes 18 its her last year of school right? Why not ask her out and if she turns you down you never have to see her again

Quote Originally Posted by meko View Post
    Well since shes 18 its her last year of school right? Why not ask her out and if she turns you down you never have to see her again
    hmm that make sense thanks

Why don't you confess your feelings to her and we'll see what she thinks about that. Sometimes, when we, girls, let guys down, it's just our way of saying, "try again." If you really love her then fight for her. Until she hasn't somebody yet you're not yet over.
    [URL="http://www.romantictreasure.com"]Are you ready for a relationship?[/URL]