+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What if your friends don't like him/her?

What if your friends don't like him/her?

Remember Andy - the guy I have been flirting with in my church group? Well I have just noticed that all of my guy friends at the church don't seem to like him. They don't have a specific reason for NOT liking him - like they can't say he treated someone badly or he's a jerk. He's just "different."

So since they can't provide anything concrete should I rule this guy out before anything happens just because he's different or how much should I take this to heart?

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Jules dont listen to the guys...guys are strange in that way-listen to own your heart girl! Youve had fun with Andy-why give up something because a few guys arent best buds with him. Guys arent clicky like us gals...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

To be honest, I wouldn't listen to friends a lot (well, guy firsnds in this case) because they tend to be kind of protective.

If he gets involved with you "that way" that he's different from the rest of the group, if they're your friends then they'll be a bit protective. I've always felt that when female friends of mine meet new guys. Some guys are fine but some you just can't helpbeing a bit suspicious when you first meet them, kinda like your dad would

Too be honest that bad and all when your friends dont really like your guy or soon to be guy. I have myself gone though it i dated my guy for 15 months totally love him and some of my friends dont want me with him not sure if maybe they are jealous , or feel i should have someone else but they choose to act this way and not included me in group activities and stuff... its hard going though it but if you like the guy go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter
    Remember Andy - the guy I have been flirting with in my church group? Well I have just noticed that all of my guy friends at the church don't seem to like him. They don't have a specific reason for NOT liking him - like they can't say he treated someone badly or he's a jerk. He's just "different."

So since they can't provide anything concrete should I rule this guy out before anything happens just because he's different or how much should I take this to heart?