+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: eating a girl out while you have....

eating a girl out while you have....

a cankor sore. (dont know if i spelled it right.)

Ok so 2 days ago during human sexuality class, the nurses or w/e came in and spoke to us. They showed us a bunch of pix about std and hivs and stuff like that you know. Well she showed us one of the pix that look like a cankor sore. She said it was some sort of hepititis, like a std or something.

that being said...

tonight, i ate my girl out. I had a cankor sore on my bottom lip, on the left side. Does that mean i just gave her HIV or STD or something? I dont want to ask her to go get checked because it might seem like i just gave her STD or something when i dont even have it. Oh btw, im clean. I dont have HIV or STD or STI or anything like that. Before i ate her out, she asked me if she would get HIV/STD/AIDS/etc if i ate her with a cankor sore on. Assuming that since i dont have HIV/STD/STI/hepitits, she wont get it, i firmly said no she wont get anything.

How did i get that cankor sore? Well, while i was chewing gum, i accidentally bit my lip (the spot where i have my cankor sore). Then, couple days later, it started becoming a white circle. After a few more days, the circle got larger. 3 days ago, i gargeled with warm VERY salty water because when i was a kid that's what i've been doing to make it heal faster.

so what do you think?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First - it's canker sore.
    Second - Answer for this question... How could You give Your gf HIV if You are yourself clean from it? Just a rhetorical question...

Reasons You could got it :
    - putting dirty fingers into Your mouth
    - stress
    - fever
    - You could bite Your lips accidentally ( I think it's what You said)
    - allergy
    - hormones lesions
    etc etc... You can find it all on wikipedia

I don't think You could infect Your gf.If You have it more often as once per year You should visit a doctor to be sure there are no different changes.

But actually all of informations You need You can find on wikipedia - I always check it if I don't know something
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.quantumhealth.com/news/pictures_of_canker_sores_and_cold_sores.html[/url]

There are some pictures. ^^

Canker sores are not contageous. Cold sores are highly contageous - they are caused by herpes, and there are two different strains. The only way to know for sure that you DON'T have herpes is to be tested for it at your doctor's office. It is not part of routine STD testing, so you have to ask for it.

You should NEVER put your mouth on a girl's vagina (or mouth) of you have any sores at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    [url]http://www.quantumhealth.com/news/pictures_of_canker_sores_and_cold_sores.html[/url]

There are some pictures. ^^

Canker sores are not contageous. Cold sores are highly contageous - they are caused by herpes, and there are two different strains. The only way to know for sure that you DON'T have herpes is to be tested for it at your doctor's office. It is not part of routine STD testing, so you have to ask for it.

You should NEVER put your mouth on a girl's vagina (or mouth) of you have any sores at all.
    haha yea. it was hard. we were both horny and i was SUPER hard.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    haha yea. it was hard. we were both horny and i was SUPER hard.

Ya know, this is really a stupid thing to say considering you might have given her a virus that she would have to live with for the rest of her life. You need to behave more responsibly. How old are you, anyway? Are you even old enough to be having sex?

that is disturbing and disgusting. did she not notice this thing?

it never ceases to alarm me that people are dumb enough to let just any disease, bacteria, nasty thing with bugs and infections growing on them into their most sensitive orfaces.

people are so fuking gross.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should be worried if you got anything from your girl too ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Ya know, this is really a stupid thing to say considering you might have given her a virus that she would have to live with for the rest of her life. You need to behave more responsibly. How old are you, anyway? Are you even old enough to be having sex?
    yea after that i figured it was stupid of me to do that. i dont know what got over me, most likely i was thinking with my penis..... yes i believe im old enough. that was irresponsible of me thats why i went to you guys for advise.

hmm kk so im assuming you guys think she cant get hiv/std or anything like that from my canker sore?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Canker sores can develop merely from stress.

They're not considered a sexually transmitted infection.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hmm kk so im assuming you guys think she cant get hiv/std or anything like that from my canker sore?
    No, HIV and other STD/STIs cannot develop out of thin air from a canker sore. You see, canker sores don't produce STDs.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yea after that i figured it was stupid of me to do that. i dont know what got over me, most likely i was thinking with my penis..... yes i believe im old enough. that was irresponsible of me thats why i went to you guys for advise.

HIV?? Do You know what's HIV virus?? Go to this damn wikipedia and read at least that!! Jesus!!

Frasbee I've read the same thing.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    HIV?? Do You know what's HIV virus?? Go to this damn wikipedia and read at least that!! Jesus!!

Frasbee I've read the same thing.
    haha jeeez sorry. i didnt mean hiv/std alone. guess i wasnt clear. when i said hiv/std, i meant like ANY types of viruses

g

OMG! ok so i ate her yesterday right with only 1 canker sore on my lip. Now, freakin i have 2 of them and their right beside each other.... lol when i saw it, it gave me the creeps and i had the shivers. I came home right after work today and the first thing i did was dump huge amount of salt on it. I thought it wouldnt hurt, but i was wrong. 30 secs later my eyes were tearing from the pain. i only kept the salt on for 20 secs after i felt the pain. i couldnt handle it so i just waahed it off. im paranoid now...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have the entire internet at your fingertips.

Google canker sores you dumbass.

but i was wrong. 30 secs later my eyes were tearing from the pain. i only kept the salt on for 20 secs after i felt the pain. i couldnt handle it so i just waahed it off. im paranoid now...
    They make topical analgesics that they sell at every damn grocery store for these. Yes, they hurt like a bitch.

I get them from biting my lips/inside of my mouth. They happen.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you have any STDs?

Check Yes/No

If you checked no that means she can't get STDs from you.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast