+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how many of you ladies are ok with ..

how many of you ladies are ok with ..

your partner wanting to bring a third (female) partner to bed, with you guys?
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

That's too nasty for me.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I saw another woman naked in the same room as my man, I'd be in jail for murder. Or at least assault with a weapon.

So, no......no threesomes for me.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

If I didn't plan on having a real future with the guy I'd be totally down. But if it were with my current guy I don't think I could do it. I have done the group sex thing in a past relationship and it just ****ed everything up.

I've never heard of anything great coming out of bring someone else into the relationship, just for sex or otherwise.

In my opinion a relationship consists of 2 people-- no more, no less. [I'm exclusing polyamory since the concept is ridiculous to me and many of the people I've known involved in this have had a slew of serious issues in their lives.]

If you're not serious about the person you're with and are willing to risk the relationship over a night of sex, then go for it.

So with my bf and i he always wanted a threesum, he also knew i had a couple of previous girl/girl fun. So it was his goal for awhile to find a girl we could both agree upon.
    Well it finally happened it, and it was a disaster. He got pissed and jealous after the first 5 mins. the other girl was kinda of all about me at first. it ended as quickly as it started. And he swears to this day he would never do it again and it was a stupid idea. I'm sooo still totally down for it

Uhm... very tricky... would not recommend threesomes until later on in the relationship... and only when the relationship is quite strong. Threesomes will only destroy an already weakened relationship, or one that is fairly 'new.'

You have to know and trust your partner very much.. and them vice versa of you... Even then, plenty of relationships have been destroyed due to unwarranted jealousy resulting from this.

Tread softly... that's all I can say.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

My boyfriend and I often joke about this, since it is a fantasy for us both.

Yet I wouldn't like it to happen for real.

Not because I believe I might not enjoy it (in fact I suspect I would enjoy it a lot), but because I am afraid of the consequences such an act could have on our relationship.

I love my boyfriend too much to risk a relationship that works so well for a night of kinky sex.

Well, does that mean I get to bring another guy?
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd be down with another guy (as long as there was no guy on guy action), but I'd never even suggest it. My fiance would definitely not be cool with that.

Ever.

Makes a fun fantasy, though.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

The only way I can see it working is if the girl was bisexual herself and would enjoy the experience. The problem is jealousy. I would never let another guy touch my girl, so I can't expect my girl to be willing to let me touch another girl. In fact, I wouldn't even suggest it.

And the only way I would let a threesome with another girl happen is if I didn't think the relationship was going anywhere. There's no way I'd let it happen with my current relationship.
    I don't chase, I replace.

If she begged me really hard, I might be generous enough to allow the second woman.

It would have to be a pretty new relationship though.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~