+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost and confused

Lost and confused

Well first off I think I should give you some background on myself before going off on my whole spiel about my relationship problems, I'm 21 in and in the Marine Corps, and I don't really fill the persona of a Marine when it comes to women (i.e. Having one night stands and flirting with every women and just being wild.)

I'm more of a have relationship get to know the girl and then carry on from there. I have had relationships in the past as a civilian and in the Marine Corp, but I just can't have one night stands I wanna actually have a relationship with a girl.

I also deploy in mid-may which doesn't help either. I think its mostly because I am shy when it comes to girl or my self confidence but also my morals come into play as well.

This brings me into my main problem that is going on now. I met this girl back on Christmas leave back home and we went out few times and had close intimacy and stuff and I've grown to love her and she tells me that she loves me to, well I didn't know at the time she was another guy. I asked her many times about the guy but she kept saying "its nothing" so I just proceeded on, we talked a lot on the phone and all that junk.

So now I am Pre-Deployment leave right now back home, I have seen a few times so far and now I have come to heard that now there engaged and getting married in August, so again I asked her again I got the same answer and I don't know what to do, I will be deployed over seas when they get married, so I don't know what to do, I know I am hurting myself in the long run but I love this girl, and I just don't know what to do about this whole situation.

Wonder how her S.O would react if he hears their upcoming marriage is 'nothing'.

Forget her, if she's willing to go behind his back, what's to stop her going behind yours? (Not like she isn't already...)

Quote Originally Posted by debris View Post
    Forget her, if she's willing to go behind his back, what's to stop her going behind yours? (Not like she isn't already...)
    Agreed!!!!!
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Quote Originally Posted by Astroth View Post
    I didn't know at the time she was another guy.
    That must have been quite a shock.

Leave her behind and don't think about her any more. She's rotten cheater.
    Spammer Spanker

That last quote didn't sound right relating to "How she was another guy" or something along those lines what I meant is that I didn't know she was with another guy, sorry for the mix-up.