+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enlargement system that works GR8 for me but...?

Enlargement system that works GR8 for me but...?

Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's .(bla bla bla spam bullshit). And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "More Spam Bullshit" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 22-04-09 at 11:35 PM.

But will it make your penis mightier?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

really? 5 inches is not acceptable? u make me feel hopeless now T.T

Hi,I have had a similar problem with my wife,which actually led to us now be separated,I asked and recieved some really great advice on this board,from a females perspective(I dont really have any friends that are girls who I could ask about this)..anyway the overwhelming perspective,is no matter how small you are,you have to come to accept it...and try to find a partner who accepts you for who you are...every woman has personal preferences and thats her right..I went through a period where I considered enlargement devices,and my wife even brought up surgery...but I realized its just not worth it,if she cant accept you for who you are than move on to someone else...good luck

You lucky bastard

I was born with a 3 foot penis

My love life is miserable.....

The last girl I slept with......I killed her with it

I just wish there was a pill that could make it smaller
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

My dick is so small you can't even see it. Waaaaa.
    Spammer Spanker

u made me believe u for a sec

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Geez, it's not THAT small. Some guys would kill for five inches. That girl probably said that you as a bitchy parting shot. Women know that making a small dick comment is going to bother a guy more than telling him he's a jerk.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why does everyone think 6 inches is average?

It's actually closer to 5.

Quote Originally Posted by lilxronnie187 View Post
    Hey... Ronnie here...Need some help/advice - For the past 6 months or so now I've been a member of this penis enlargement program website which has worked amazing for me.... I'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average... However ive had about 3 girlfriends and the first two never complained or said anything about it, so i always assumed everything was fine. This was until my last girlfriend who was a total bitch... Her I was with for like 4 months until she broke up with me, seemingly for no reason... So when i asked why she had done it she snapped back at me saying how she could no longer "put up" with me or my "baby dick" .. I kind of just shrugged this off because I didn't really care all too much about the girl anyway.. but the latter of what she said stuck with and ate away at me inside. So eventually I came across this one penis enlargement website that caught my eye and i signed up for it.. Over these past 6 months using all the material and support in their member section... i'm now measuring in at just a little under 6.75! It's not as much as they told me i would gain in that period of time, but im still more than satisfied... because now jamie can take her stupid lil insults and shove it. lol ANYWAYS sorry for the rambling, their website's .(bla bla bla spam bullshit). And my question is they offer a couple other programs im kind of interested in and I wanted to kno bout one in particular if anyone has ever tried/tested it??? The program is called "More Spam Bullshit" which claims to show/train you how to have full control over when you cum.. I'm thinkin bout doing it and because of my success with their enlargement program I do trust the integrity of these people.. but before i spend any money i wanted to see if i could hopefully get some first hand insight/advice on this particular program with them?? Thanks
    man..that same sh!t happened to me too. except i was actually measured and it was drawn on a piece of paper. guess what though..i was compared to her and the whole asian race. on that piece of paper, the size and picture of mine was drawn right next to her ex. i shrugged it like it was nothing cuz i stayed single for awhile, but as soon as i got a gf, my mind changed. i was self-concious bout myself, never got naked infront of her (unless it was dark =)) and i was SOOOO insecured. To this day i still am since my current gf's ex was a black guy and im asian. from time to time i wonder if she compares me to him and if she wants him back because of his "MASSIVE" (thats what she said bout him) or if she really likes me. everytime we play she always say "wheres my little friend?" Hearing her say that turns me off, then we stop playing.

I have considered about that enlargement thing but i heard that will fcuk you up.

anyways.

just use your 5 friends for now, they will help you out. =) jk.

im still not over it because its hard. im still thinking of ways to overcome it and move on.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    man..that same sh!t happened to me too. except i was actually measured and it was drawn on a piece of paper. guess what though..i was compared to her and the whole asian race. on that piece of paper, the size and picture of mine was drawn right next to her ex. i shrugged it like it was nothing cuz i stayed single for awhile, but as soon as i got a gf, my mind changed. i was self-concious bout myself, never got naked infront of her (unless it was dark =)) and i was SOOOO insecured. To this day i still am since my current gf's ex was a black guy and im asian. from time to time i wonder if she compares me to him and if she wants him back because of his "MASSIVE" (thats what she said bout him) or if she really likes me. everytime we play she always say "wheres my little friend?" Hearing her say that turns me off, then we stop playing.

I have considered about that enlargement thing but i heard that will fcuk you up.

anyways.

just use your 5 friends for now, they will help you out. =) jk.

im still not over it because its hard. im still thinking of ways to overcome it and move on.
    Dude, it was SPAM. An, advertisement. A fake.

These people man.

What would you do without us mods?

You'd be fallin' for every bullshit advertisement in here.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilxronnie187 View Post
    HI'm 1/2-1/2 japanese/chinese.. and unfortunately, at least for me, the steriotypes about asians rang true.. after I hit the end of puberty at like 18, I was about 5"10 height(which btw is pretty tall for most of asian ethnicity) and downstairs I was only 5 inches when fully erect...I did some research and found out that I was almost 1 1/2 inches below average...Thanks
    holy shit.. this guy is the same ethnicity as me and he IS taller than me... he just shoot down my dreaming of being the biggest dick around the forum.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I thought 7 inches was average!!!

my situation was bigger than i thought... literally.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post

Are you kidding me?

7 inches average?

If 7 inches were average then the "enlargement" industry would thrive like it has.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post

well that's it.. you have gave me new found hope because i push 7 and 1/64th... i'm better than alteast half of the world.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast