+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A little help please

A little help please

Ok. I'm 21 years old and I will have married for 3 years in September. I love my husband and all. But I feel that I'm missing something. My husband is 32 years old and he has been with other women sexually. And I've only been with him. I've really been thinking about this alot lately. I wish I could be with other guys besides him. I've been talking to a guy online for a year and half now and we have even talked about meeting and maybe having a affair. Only thing is I have a 2 and 1/2 year old with my husband. But still I feel jealous sometimes that he has been able to have a sex life besides me. Can anyone help me?
    Tina

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're 21 and you've been married for 3 years already... i won't give you the lecture but you probably already know that you're in over your head and you tried to jump too far ahead in your life.

now the situation is that you're husband sleeps around while he leaves you at home with the child. does he know that you know about his other sexual actions or does he feel that he keeps this secret covered up fairly well? if not, then i believe you might want to talk to him because why should you put your life on hold while he goes out and has all the fun?

i know that it when you think of your child, you don't want in any way to hurt them, but you have to also watch out for yourself in these situations. is it fair to you and your child then he neglects you? he might be a good father, but what impression does this leave on the child whether or not they find out about their father having an affair? first of all, you should confront your husband and let him know that he is being unfaithfull.

however if he already knows that you know and doesn't care about you, then why should you return the love? i know that i wouldn't. having an affair with someone online might seem like a temporary excitement but you know that it won't lead to anything. if you're just looking for a good time then by all means go for it, but remember that you are an example for your child. they will follow is your footsteps reguardless if you want them to or not. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

[quote:cb1892f0c4="Illusional"]you're 21 and you've been married for 3 years already... i won't give you the lecture but you probably already know that you're in over your head and you tried to jump too far ahead in your life.

now the situation is that you're husband sleeps around while he leaves you at home with the child. does he know that you know about his other sexual actions or does he feel that he keeps this secret covered up fairly well? if not, then i believe you might want to talk to him because why should you put your life on hold while he goes out and has all the fun? [/quote:cb1892f0c4]

First of all thinks for not giving me a lecture for being married so young. Ok about my husband he's not sleeping around on me least I don't think so. What I'm saying is couple years before we were married he slept with other women and got to live his single life. While I have only slept with him and I haven't much of a single life at all. My problem was I feel in love with him just way to fast. But now that we have been married a couple of years now I feel that I'm missing out. Maybe I am and maybe I'm not. That was the point I was trying to get in the first place. Actually he knows that I think about sleeping with different guys all the time. I don't know if I would actually go out and do that or not. Things would just have to be getting really bad for us. Thanks for your reply though.
    Tina

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when you say sleeping, are you refering to sex, or just actually sleeping next to them. i'm confused about this because you said your husband has been sleeping around, yet i'm not following. i'm guessing that you're meaning having sex with other women.

hrmm.... well you feel as though you're missing the single life and that you probably are. but you will have to remember your responsibilities and that is your child. maybe he can take more care of the child and you might be able to get out more. other than cheating on him though, i don't believe that is such a good reason. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...