+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Something Special

Something Special

Hello,

Recently, i confessed to a girl that i liked her. She then explained back to me that she liked me, and everything is giong really well right now.

We can not date however though, we both live under our parents roofs still and she has some limitations on her end that keep us away from being "boyfriend/girlfriend".

But still, i dont want to loose what i have gained. She has told me how much she likes me, and i dont want that to ever go away. I want to do something really special for her that will just ignite her in a way that she will like me that much more. I have thought of a bunch of things, but before i do any i would just like to know some opinions that you guys have.

Thanks in advance.

How old are you two and what kind of limitations does she have that doesnt allow her to have a boyfriend? Just because of those limitations doesnt mean that you will lose what you have, it will just be a lot slower relationship wise.

I am 18, she is 16. She cant have a bf because of her parents. She is one of the coolest girls in school, but has a bunch of limitations.

I can handle the time limit. But what would be something really special that i could do for her that wouldnt involve getting her anything?

Quote Originally Posted by disturbed_23 View Post
    Hello,

Recently, i confessed to a girl that i liked her. She then explained back to me that she liked me, and everything is giong really well right now.

We can not date however though, we both live under our parents roofs still and she has some limitations on her end that keep us away from being "boyfriend/girlfriend".

But still, i dont want to lose what i have gained. She has told me how much she likes me, and i dont want that to ever go away. I want to do something really special for her that will just ignite her in a way that she will like me that much more. I have thought of a bunch of things, but before i do any i would just like to know some opinions that you guys have.

Thanks in advance.
    Careful here, there is a delicate balance between standing out and being an unattractive wuss.

All you have to do is be nice and confident. But if you are thinking about making some "grand gesture" to prove your feelings, think again. Girls 101 ... they like attentive guys but HATE guys who put them on a pedestal ... it's considered a serious weakness!

So show your interest for sure ... but don't offer to rotate her tires in the rain

Carl.

Ah, good advice. Thanks.

So just stay calm and cool and just talk to her. Thats good then. Thanks guys.

And don't expect this to last forever.

That's one of the stupidest mistakes you could make.
    I don't chase, I replace.