+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can i tell if a girl likes me

how can i tell if a girl likes me

i been talking to this girl 4 awhile now and we went on our first date the other night well during our date when we were talking she kept constant eye contact with me during our movie she kept fooling with her hair an would look at me an smile then when i dropped her off we ended up sitting on the couch talking 4 an hour before i left now please keep in mind that i have been out of the dating pool 4 a long time an have been single 4 two years so please be kind

arghhhh ... why do so many guys need guarantees? Keep dating her ... if she continues to say "yes" she likes you!

Carl.

Keep doing what you're doing for a little while longer... if she is still around, then you can simply ask her if she likes you.

Women usually won't waste their time on a guy they don't like.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Keep doing what you're doing for a little while longer... if she is still around, then you can simply ask her if she likes you.

Women usually won't waste their time on a guy they don't like.
    so im assuming that since she has already said yes to a second date then she must actually like me then?lol

Quote Originally Posted by inabadplace View Post
    so im assuming that since she has already said yes to a second date then she must actually like me then?lol
    NO! Girls always go out on a second date with guys they don't like! And if they are masochistic enough, a third or fourth!!

Get a freaking grip!

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by inabadplace View Post
    Not exactly... she's still in the 'let me get to know this guy and see if I like him' phase. Women require more than appearances to determine if they like someone, because for them... 'liking' involves something more than bedding someone.

It's when she says 'yes' to this that you would really know for certain:

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    ask her if she likes you.
    And as I mentioned before... you have to give her time --- more dates... before you can ask her this. By then she will have had enough time to get to know you... and will be able to tell you honestly if she likes you or not.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen