+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies and Gents come, need YOUR thoughts about....

Ladies and Gents come, need YOUR thoughts about....

homewreckers. I think thats how you spell it. A.K.A. --> guys/girls who try to steal someone from their current gf/bf.

Gents.
    Why do you do it?
    Do you do it?
    how you feel about it?

I've done this like 3 times now and don't know why i did it. Guess i just did because the girl was pretty. I KNOW karma is coming to get me for it though.

Ladies.
    Whats your thoughts about a guy trying to get at you. Asking you out even though he already knows that you're taken.
    Do you like guys who do that?

opinions anyone?

A home wrecker is really no different than a cheater in my book. You can all burn on the fire you build.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

I generally wouldn't do it, and if I was interested in a girl who'd been taken I'd make it pretty damn clear that she has a chance if breaking up, but never turn her into a cheater / go further while she's taken.

Generally presenting the opportunity is in my book allowed, taking it further in any way (dating, kissing, whatnot) is not, and outright stealing is a big no-no.

Homewreckers are willing to be with cheaters, so they're idiots, in my book.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    This pretty much sums things up...
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate guys who try to flirt with me even if I say I already have bf. Really it's annoying.
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I consider them a good way to help weed out undeserving partners. If your BF/GF loves you, they won't be lured away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    so do you think once they cheat with you, do you think she'll cheat on you?

"once a cheater, always a cheater"....

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    I hate guys who try to flirt with me even if I say I already have bf. Really it's annoying.
    haha....cuz u beautifull....=)
    i respect guys even though i dont know them. I dont want the things i've done, done to me.

I generally wouldn't do it, and if I was interested in a girl who'd been taken I'd make it pretty damn clear that she has a chance if breaking up, but never turn her into a cheater / go further while she's taken.

Generally presenting the opportunity is in my book allowed, taking it further in any way (dating, kissing, whatnot) is not, and outright stealing is a big no-no.
    so if you guys happen to like each other while she's with her bf..would you make her break up with her bf if you know that you guys would be better together? that is if she's willing to do it...

People like to go after what they can't have. You "can't have" someone who is taken. That's the whole idea behind monogamy, but people cheat because they like to have their cake and eat it to.

How would you "make" someone leave their bf? They are with them b/c they want to be with them on some level. You cannot control another person's actions.... unless you use blackmail.

If they are into you, wait til their relationship has sorted itself out on it's own. When people leave their currents for something new, it's puts a lot of pressure on the new to be something better, and if it fails, the person who left will end up resenting you.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    People like to go after what they can't have. You "can't have" someone who is taken. That's the whole idea behind monogamy, but people cheat because they like to have their cake and eat it to.

How would you "make" someone leave their bf? They are with them b/c they want to be with them on some level. You cannot control another person's actions.... unless you use blackmail.

If they are into you, wait til their relationship has sorted itself out on it's own. When people leave their currents for something new, it's puts a lot of pressure on the new to be something better, and if it fails, the person who left will end up resenting you.
    what i meant by "make someone leaver their bf/gf" is when for ex.

Guy A and Girl B likes each other and have been "hanging out." B has a BF and A doesnt have a GF. A says to B, "can you break up with your bf so we can be together?" A and B really like each other, but B is with someone at the moment.
    Also, B's relationship with her current BF is currently bad, but they have been together for a 2 years.

When people leave their currents for something new, it's puts a lot of pressure on the new to be something better, and if it fails, the person who left will end up resenting you
    Yea i would think so. B's with her current BF for a year and their relationship seems to be going bad. B would assume that A would be a better candidate, since (im guessing) there would be infatuation and excitement in the beginning B doesnt really see the "real" A.

--if that makes sense--

anyways, i agree with you....

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    so if you guys happen to like each other while she's with her bf..would you make her break up with her bf if you know that you guys would be better together? that is if she's willing to do it...
    Yes, but make sure it's her call and that you don't step over the boundary prior to that. Any girl can end a relationship if she so chooses.

Mind you that this is for relationships, but not married couples. For that I'd say no to this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Yes, but make sure it's her call and that you don't step over the boundary prior to that. Any girl can end a relationship if she so chooses.

Mind you that this is for relationships, but not married couples. For that I'd say no to this too.

haha...i would NEVER break someone elses marriage. that's just wrong period. no exceptions to it.

oooo dont you just hate how relationships work...stupid rules..

my rule for ANY relationship is....
    "if it makes you mad if i do it, then dont do it to me." =)

If you do break them up chances are if you stay with them they will leave you for someone else anyway... so its pretty much a loose-loose situation and a no-go!