+ Follow This Topic

Thread: romantic night advice?

romantic night advice?

So me and my girlfriend got back together last week, and i am planning a very romantic night for us tonight. Heres my plan and if anyone has any better ideas or just adding to my idea i would appriciate it alot. thanks

Im going to make dinner for us when she gets here, candle light dinner. Then im going to ask her to go to the store for me, when she leaves im going to put rose pedals from down stairs to up stairs leading two different ways, one will lead the the bath tub filled with candles all around, the other into the bedroom. I bought her flowers as well and am thinking to put a 1 rose along the trail of rose pedals leading upstairs.

anything i can add, just really want this night to be special for her.

So, is she suppose to choose the bath or the bedroom when she gets to the top of the stairs?
    Spammer Spanker

no im going to take her to the bath tub first so she can relax a little, then when she gets out.. its to the bedroom where the rest of the roses will be on the bed.

I don't know about the asking to go out and get something idea. Is there something else you can do?

Also, not that I want the details but is it more than candle light dinner, rose petals leading to bath and bed? I mean that sounds a little too easy on your side. There must be way more than that.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe