+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Be the envy of other men

Be the envy of other men

I am a party animal and quite a regular in social forums like, clubs, pubs and similar events. I have a fair number of women as my friends with whom I intermingle and have a good time. But this is restricted only to the places or events that I frequently attend. I find some of the women very stunning and magnetic, with whom I would like to get together beyond just these parties. I am quite inclined to date them and spend some good moments with them. How do I do this?

Um.... you're the dude, ask for their number and put some moves on the stove... the stew is getting cold.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Use last call.

Instead of attempting to take them to the sack, propose coffee or breakfast and stay out a bit longer. If the signals are positive, the conversation is flowing, ask them out.

If she's signaling that she may be uncomfortable spending one on one time with someone she's just met (understandable in this day and age)... include your friends and hers in it.

ie. Who isn't hungry, still raring to go, or bored with going home?

Search out beforehand a local breakfast/brunch restaurant which opens very early or stays open. Visit it prior to suggesting anyone else eat there. (ie.The coffee may be mud, and the french toast smells like arse crack).

Give it a few go's and you may even start a scene tradition.

Although the 4 am greasy Kebab scene might have already broached the concept, it leaves a lot to be desired by many women.

In this example you're creating a healthy, safe, and stimulating environment to pursue your interests while giving them a chance to get to know you as well. You've created a stage.

Very simple, get their contact details and ask them out.

Hey you like.... Let's see his movie on....
    You like.... They are playing next Saturday, let's go and see them
    I need a partner to play.... let's play next weekend
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Re :

I can understand your position. Don’t worry, at all. You can refer to any of the innumerable sites on the internet. Modern Man is a site which I recently came across while surfing the net. The site has excellent dating tips on offer. I am sure you too will find the site very helpful.
    Last edited by GerryPelosi; 17-09-09 at 01:22 PM.
    http://www.5secretsoflove.com