hey guys. so me and my girlfriend have been going out for four months now. we're only thirteen, so we haven't done any crazy sexual sh.t
basically, we've been saying "i love you" alot more now. every night before we go to sleep we call to say goodnight and i love you. but theres one more thing, our friend says we should be more romantic, which i know we are. today i suprised her when we were jogging and i brought her to a new jogging path. when i got a chance i ran faster and went around a turn, and when she turned i was sitting on a little cement ledge near a beautiful apple tree and we sat down and talked for a while.
so basically i can be romantic. last nite she said she missed me over vacation and i said that didnt miss her since she was already in my heart for me to love all the time. =) but for some reason, today when we were at the pizza place with our friend she was all "oh come on move closer to her" and i just continued looking at my texts while smiling. for some reason i get sort of shy and nervous when we are around our friends.
i was at our old school meeting her and while they were talking on the steps i was riding my bike around in front of them just messing around and when i went up to talk to them i sat in front of them and she was like "oh you're not going to sit next to your gf?" if this girl pressures me to do anything with her, i just cant for some reason. and i know my gf is sorta hoping i get romantic with her friend there i just feel uncomfortable. what is this? why do i feel it? anyway to overcome it?
whatever, i still love her more than anything and have an awesome life.

thanks in advance!