+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please reply

please reply

hey all, so my gf just broke up with me after 2 years, because she said she doesnt feel passionate about us. she said that she loves me, but is not in love with me.. what do i do, is this normal?? help please.. it really hurts!!

Quote Originally Posted by habubbles View Post
    hey all, so my gf just broke up with me after 2 years, because she said she doesnt feel passionate about us. she said that she loves me, but is not in love with me.. what do i do, is this normal?? help please.. it really hurts!!
    man i hope my gf dont feel like that after i end it. hope this post helps me find an easier way of ending things with her.

as for ending it, i have it planned out. On our anniversary, which is on may 5, 9 days from now, i plan on giving her a tiffany charm bracelet (she really wants this), take her out to melting pot, and go get a 2 hour full body massage. two days after our anniversary, i plan on ending things. hope she dont feel like you do.

im ending it because i have too much sh!t going on, job and school. im getting bad grades cuz all my free time goes to her. i still in love her but its fainting real fast.

and as for habubbles, yes its normal. People do fall out of love. maybe try taking her out to nice places, that is if she wants to do it. Maybe it will rekindle things? like places that are far away, not around your city.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    man i hope my gf dont feel like that after i end it. hope this post helps me find an easier way of ending things with her.

as for ending it, i have it planned out. On our anniversary, which is on may 5, 9 days from now, i plan on giving her a tiffany charm bracelet (she really wants this), take her out to melting pot, and go get a 2 hour full body massage. two days after our anniversary, i plan on ending things. hope she dont feel like you do.

im ending it because i have too much sh!t going on, job and school. im getting bad grades cuz all my free time goes to her. i still in love her but its fainting real fast.

and as for habubbles, yes its normal. People do fall out of love. maybe try taking her out to nice places, that is if she wants to do it. Maybe it will rekindle things? like places that are far away, not around your city.
    You're stupid too. After You break up with her this way she comes to this forum and asks like thousands of other people do : WHY DID HE BREAK UP WITH ME? THERE WAS NO SIGN THAT IT'S BAD BETWEEN US.
    Instead of giving her presents break up with her like a man,now!not in a fcucking 2 weeks... I don't understand where does such people like You come from... Paris Hilton hotel?

Tiffany charm bracelet,wow that's funny hehe...
    I wazzzz here

well i had booked a place for the two of us on the may long weekend cuz its my b-day, its all booked and everything. its a romantic getaway, and now i dont now what to do.. her life has been hectic and soo has mine, thats why i was doin that retreat, but now what??? cancel the reservations?? or try to get her to go??

This can happen in relationships. Ive had it happen to me and ive also broke up with someone because I loved them but was not in love with them.

We did not give it another go but it does not mean that you shouldnt give it a go.

Did you spend a lot of time together and have communication everyday? If so this could be the reason for this happening. It is quite often a problem or something that can cause this to happen in the relationship. It is because you end up not having time to breathe, do your own thing and miss each other.

I think the best thing to do is leave her alone for a week, give her some space and dont talk to her for a week or two. This gives her a chance to miss you and think about what she wants and also gives you a chance to think about how you truley feel and about what you want.

I know it is hard not to talk to someone/have contact when you miss them and love them but it is something which you need to do in this situation.

After about a week and half/ two weeks, call her up or send one message and ask her to meet up so that you can talk. After you have sent the message do not send another one until she replies to you.

If you do meet up and talk, make sure it is some where private and be mature, open and honest. Listen and take in what she has to say and let her know how you feel as well. See if you can figure out the problems in the relationship and when you do ask if she is happy to give it a go at working on these and that you feel that you should give it a go.

If you do agree to this then you both need to work on them for a chance of things working out and also you need to go back a bit and take things slow. Dont communicate with each other everyday, dont sleep together or stay over for a while and only see each other once or twice a week. This way you have a chance to work on things.

As for the break you have booked. I say cancell it and if things work out between the 2 of you do something else romantic instead.

I hope this helps.