+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very confused about a girl...

Very confused about a girl...

Ok the first thing to say is I am a shy guy around girls i like otherwise I'm a very talkative person.

Ive liked this girl for 8 months now. I first met her at college never spoke to her but was friendly with her mate who fixed me and her up for a date. Anyway about 7 and a half months ago we want on a kind of a date double date the other two people who went were both her friends. I personally think that was a big mistake as i was pushed out of the conversation all the time. So anyway on the date i got her msn messenger addy. From there i found out myself and her had a very good connection between each other as we both had the same interests. We both started flirting etc.. A few weeks later I told i liked her she then seemed very off with me and said i like you as a mate. Which i accepted. But we both carried on flirting. Which i found very weird.

She then got a boyfriend and started saying her mate liked me and tried fixing me up with her. But she wasn't my type. So it didn't happen. Something then happened with her and this guy and she started flirting again with me. But still made it clear she wanted to be friends.

Right now this is about 3 - 4 months on. It turns out she likes my mate i accepted it was a bit hurt but started getting over her. So we started to grow apart.

Then about a month ago we were talking again. Started flirting etc... Then one day at college one of her mates was talking to me and randomly said something what i say a lot and i was very confussed on how she knew i always said it. So i asked her. Her mate pipes up oh she told me she speaks about u a lot. So that night i started asking her questions and she was saying stuff like ive told my mum and dad about you my mum thinks i should go out with you etc... Which i got very confused why she would say that as she wanted to be friends. But i just carried on speaking to her like normal. While this was going on me and her was starting to talk more at college when ever we seen each other.

A week later my tutor says we are joining classes today and yes it was her class. Which i was really happy about. Now she sat the other side of the room from me but i kept noticing that kept looking at me. But i didn't think nothing of it. 3days later she went away so i thought i wouldn't speak to hear for a week. But i was wrong she rung my phone 3 - 4 times a night to speak to me for about an hour a call. When she came back i changed my hair style she noticed i did first time she seen me back from her break. And from then she been speaking more, flirting more, texting me more, ruffling up my hair, smiling, teasing, giggling, trying to get closer to me and catching me up on my way home from college.

Sorry for the long post but that covers almost everything. I am just very confused on what she wants now maybe she is just being friendly i don't know.

I need opinions please.

Ask her why she flirts with you if she has no interest in anything beyond a platonic relationship. You're probably incapable of being so direct, but that's my advice.

Thanks for you reply. I did speak to her mate about that afew months ago. She had a word with her and she did stop flirting but now the past month it has came back really strong again. I would actually say it is more now.

I Also forgot something in my first post. As i posted this at like 11pm last night. Her friend has told me about 2months ago that she has feelings for me(the girl that is not her friend). Now i didnt know what to do as she asked her my question and that was why wont you go out with him then and she replied i dont know. So i left it as that. But now it seems like these feelings are coming through.