+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl Advice

Girl Advice

Hey LoveForum,

Recently a girl and I confessed our feelings for each other, but we didnt go any further into the dating. Since then our talk about the subject hasn't been very strong,

I have my own ideas but i would like to know what you guys would suggest that i do to get her back into the subject? I would like to get this relationship into the boyfriend girlfriend stage, and i dont want to wait too long. So what are some good ways to bring up the subject again? And once there, what you guys recommend i do to ask her out?

Thanks everyone.

Had you tried courting her? What did she say about that? If you don`t try it yet, try!
    Work everyone's nerve by posting links in your sig...

What exactly do you mean by that?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you both?

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Your age is extremely important in this matter. Anyway, you want to find out what she's thinking ask her!! If you've been dating for awhile and want a monogamous relationship let her know how you feel. The difference between a good relationship and a great one is communication. If she's unsure of what she wants dont push it, give her the time and space she needs.

Best of luck

I am 18, she is 16. Almost 17.

I will probably just ask her, but what did you guys mean by courting?

So now i have a date set up for sunday night, but there are a number of things going wrong.

Firstly, her dad is in town and he is staying with her and her two brothers in a hotel for the weekend, until sunday at noon. She hates her dad, and he puts her in a very bad mood. She doesnt want to be talked to at all, like she doesnt talk on the phone at all and txting is a no go for her.

Next the movie is not in town like it was scheduled to be and we have to pick a different movie which i cant do if she isnt talking right now.

And lastly she has been going through some school drama in which is making her even more mad.

I dont want to break off this date, but it seems as if it wont be a very good one if she is just getting over all of the mayhem. What would you guys suggest i do to either help her get back into a good mood or make the date go well? Im really worried about it.