+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think they will turn up??

Do you think they will turn up??

Friday night I was in a pub and I noticed this guy amongst his friends. He was gorgeous. Him and his friends ended up coming over and we were talking. Me and him seemed too shy to talk though but we kept looking at each other. And I mean LOADSSS.

Me, my friend (Laura), him (James) and his friend (Blair) ended up leaving the pub because it was shutting to go to somewhere else together. Alot of places were turning us away because i'm 17 (18 in July) and wouldn't let me in because I didn't have ID, but the guys still didn't go in anywhere and stayed with us.

On the way to finding somewhere Blair was talking about how he could get cheap new phones. I asked if he could get the new Nokia 5800 and he said he would try and took my number and gave me his and told me to text him to remind him about it.

We ended up getting in a kareoke bar and James was asking me when I was next gonna be in town. Was it gonna be tommorow night? I asked Laura if we were gonna go in the following night and she didn't say anything so I kinda ignored the question. He then said "well my mates got your number hasnt he" ...then I just said yeahh.

I've been kicking myself since because I ended up leaving without his number, and I think he was hinting when he said my mates got your number hasn't he ...anyways I rang Blair today and he remembered me lol and I asked him if he has the phone. He said no and asked if me and Laura would be in town tommorow. I said I dont know and told him i'd text him. I'm not gonna be abe to coz I have college but I asked him if he would be in Friday. He said yeah, him and James would be, so I said i'd ring him.

My friend says she has a feeling they won't actually turn up ..they are quite chavvy (but still gorgeous ) ...so you think they sound keen?

SORRY FOR THE ESSSSSSSSSAY!! THNKS 4 UR ANSWERS XOXOXO

Yes. They sound like keen chavs. Lucky you.
    Spammer Spanker