+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need quick answer

I need quick answer

I met a guy. He is really special, an I kinda like him. There was a party, and we really connected- we had an interesting, quite long conversation. We both knew that we like each other, but actally nothing happened on that party. I really don't understand why? Maybe I shoud have done the first step... but it felt so weird.
    Anyway, tomorrow, we will probably meet again in school. He failed at maths and he will write a test. I will be there with my riend- she has the same problem with math. Tell me, shoul I do sth tommorrow or not? And if yes, what shoul I do... how? Please help me, I know it's weird, but I really dont want to screw this up.

Thank you sooo much

Get Em Done

Chat to him more. Ask him out. Just do whatever you think it's right to do.

Hi, I don't think you have to do the first step. You don't have to have sex at the first date. Even if you did it wouldn't have meant you belong to each other. Take it easy!
    Besides tomorrow is a hard day for him (I mean failed test)

I didn't want to have sex with him on that party... but we didn't even kiss!
    I know it's a hard day for him tomorrow... that's why I don't know how to act. I'm so lost

give him head

armyPunk, you are soooo helpful, I reall don't know what would I do without ya...

Dont be annoying. Just be nice to him.

So... I wish him good luck and stuff. And then I wait for 90 minutes ( ). And if he passes, I'm happy for him, etc. What if he fails? (hope not)

If he fails you can show you are sorry. If not then get together tomorrow night.

Mucka,

How do you know he likes you a lot? maybe you like him more than he likes you.
    I have experienced that a lot of times myself.

"...we had an interesting, quite long conversation. We both knew that we like each other, but actally nothing happened on that party. I really don't understand why? Maybe I shoud have done the first step... but it felt so weird"

Even if he likes you he may not be sure if you like him enough. Guys usually are dumb and dont see any women signals...

Yes, if you want you shoudl have done the first step, but of course in a women's style: ask for something (any kind of help from him) which requires to meet him again.

I gotta agree with BBC1 here that guys don't see any women signals. I'm a guy trust me i know we don't see signals i once had a girl like me for 2 years and i never knew it.
    but don't wait for him for 90 minutes that may seem creepy to him to why you would do that. You should go there wish him luck then ask him to call you later or you ask for his phone number. Say that you wanna know how he did on the test as an excuse to exchange numbers. then you can take it from there.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

Quote Originally Posted by Nafnir
    guys don't see any women signals. I'm a guy trust me i know we don't see signals....
    Nafnir,

Besides it often makes girls freaked out: "I am smiling at him and he seems doesnt see it!! what a jerk!" she may think.
    More advanced girls think: "...I really don't understand why? Maybe I should have done the first step... ".

Mucka,

At least let him know you like him and make sure he knows you like him.
    You may ask for some help with math from him. He studied math before this test so he's got fresh math in his head Point this out to him and ask to explain somehting about the test to you.
    I bet he will be happy to help you!

Huh, at first I would like to thank you, for your answers. Actually I didn't wait for HIM for 90 min, but for my best friend. That's why I went there in first place. (I'm not obsessed or sth). It was quite cool, we talked a lot, but only in company. There was no chance to be alone, cause there were so many people. And everything was kinda tense because of the test. He was pretty nervose, but I said some things to calm him down. When I went, he even said "bye honey. Well keep in touch."
    So probably well meet on some party this week. I decided to do the fatal first step if he's not going to move! But the thing is, I'm sooo nervose. And I should be a little more selfconfident. Do you think it's smart to do the 1st step? Or should I just leave everything if he won't be able to do anything (I don't want to do that)
    Thank you for answer!