+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: slip of the tongue?

hey alovehangoverr don't make it look like the guy is at fault she's just a little possessive and if he's on trip i think you should also call him and just seing your post you can tell that the poor guy is the one doing everything to keep in touch with you .you should also understand that he's right about your child you should understand that a child needs a father i don't think you could explain to your child that you destroyed your family for something so stupid
    i believe everyone is innocent until you prove that he's guilty

Well, when I asked him about it, he started to act like his feelings were hurt and like I was crazy for thinking that. Then he kind of tried to turn it around saying he didn't know if he could trust me, and how he wanted to go through my cell phone; stupid stuff like that. It doesn't matter, I ended things anyway. It's time!

wow lol.

Talk about paranoid!!

Sounds suspicious

Firstly, I would think if it's a common occurrence when he's having sex than it must have happened at least several times before for him to know that. If this is the first time it's happened with you then the only way he would know is if he's been sleeping around with other people.

Secondly, his attempt to keep you with him by making you feel guilty with accusations of you of not caring about your family is a little hypocritical if you ask me. Because if he is cheating on you than he obviously doesn't care about the family himself.

I say do some investigating, like any woman would who suspects her partner of cheating. Approach him about again when you have some evidence to throw in his face.

Like I said, I've never technically caught him cheating, but that doesn't mean I haven't found hard evidence. It's difficult to admit when you've made bad choices, and I've made a bad choice by staying with him all this time. I know this! About a year ago, I found condoms in his truck (I'm on the pill). I found a note under his nightstand one time that said "Have a great day! Love-KC" or something to that effect. Judge me if you want, that's fine. I appreciate everyone's postings, it's nice to gain new perspective. Sometimes that's just what you need to finally understand what's really going on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12