+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prom :)

Prom :)

Just had to put this out somewhere, i kinda want other people's opinions on my prom experienccee.

First off, im a 16 year old guy, turn 17 in may, and I asked this girl who had been dropping hints for quite a while that she wanted to go to prom with me, so I asked her by writing "Prom?" on her windshield in that washable paint? and left roses along with a note while she was working so that when she would come out she'd see it so yeah.

Annyway, I'll just refer to her as K from now on. Some background information on her. First off, I have heard a loot of sh...stuff... about her at school from friends I've known for a while. For example, my frend told me that he saw her sucking a black guy's (nothin wrong with bein black sheesh) schlong in a parkin lot. Kinda trashy right? buutt anyway I've heard some stuff like that since, and at this point, most girls my age that are anywhere decent looking have done that stuff already, so i can't really complain. Pretty face, c cups sorry for bein a bit shallow but im 16 cut me some slack

So, we took a bunch of pictures at our parents houses and went to a fancy pants restaurant (the new york strip was disgusting and they served it with french fries wtf im not Fing 12).

we went back to the prom house and i got disgustingly trashed blah blah blah we didnt do anything but slept (passed out lol) in the same bed

anyway the next day she walks in and yells "****" and throws her fone at the wall. her therapist told her she lost weight again, 94 pounds, i didnt know she was anorexic. anyway that I can help her or get over it cuz I really dont want to believe that shes doing it to herself cuz that would be really creepy, but if its just something she has no control over than i dont really care . know wat i me an any adice helps thx

Now's your chance to take advantage of her since she's vulnerable.That's what you wanted: the go-ahead, right?
    Last edited by Spring Haze; 29-04-09 at 08:30 AM.

i guess so? idk i dont want her to think im taking advantage of her. but shes really fun to hang out with and i like her alot

bumppppped

what are you asking?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds extremely emotionally damaged. Personally, I could never see the appeal in dating someone with mental problems, so that makes me wonder: what's wrong with you?

And no, most girls your age haven't done stuff like this. You are probably just hanging out with a group of people for whom this behavior has been normalized.

This topic makes zero sense. Ok you went to prom and hung out with some chick you've got the hots for. She has issues. What's your question?

I love how his username is "high standards" but in his post he talks about how he's willing to date an alleged slut because she has a 'pretty face' and 'c cups'.

We had our prom at Bellevue Hotel it was really great. The hotel was big enough for the juniors and seniors. The dance floor was surrounded by carpet and the dance floor was a wood like surface. Really the dishes were so nice it was suitable for the occasion being held there. That night was so magical because I danced with my guy the whole night and if I didn't ask my guy to give chance to let the other guys dance with me he wouldn't because he was so struck by my looks he never wanted me to dance with other guys.
    I think I'm clever.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I love how his username is "high standards" but in his post he talks about how he's willing to date an alleged slut because she has a 'pretty face' and 'c cups'.
    ive read some of ur posts and u are the sex of teh internet

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It doesn't sound like a problem at all to me. Nobody is perfect and that seems like a relatively small thing to overlook if she likes you

Yeah, I have some advice. "Steak frites" comes with fries. If you don't want fries, don't order them.

Also, if you want to get laid, don't get so drunk, silly.

Are you really worried about her being anorexic?
    Spammer Spanker

idk.. 94 pounds is pretty small, but I'm not exactly huge in any respect so i kinda overlook it. the only problem i have is that if shes doing it to herself ... I dont know what to think honestly. never dated anyone anorexic before? i guess this topic was made more to see what other people thought about dating someone anorexic and if they had anyone close that had this kind of problem that might give me some insight into what I could do to help her?

Well, one of my coworkers was seriously anorexic for 10 years and she's now happily married and at a healthy weight. It's fixable.
    Spammer Spanker

Well I might be wrong here, but I think eating disorders are more of a mental problem than anything else. She should consult a psychiatrist/therapist IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast