+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interesting Situation

Hepl!

Ok, you all probably already know the backround to this so I will cut to the chase. I had a chance to talk to Jade online today for a little bit. We had plenty to talk about, but to me it felt very impersonal. Half of me thinks that she doesn't know that I am interested in her for more than just a friend. (no idea what gave her that idea) The other half is too blinded by infatuation to think striaght. I am not sure what I should do really. I have boiled it down to one or a combination of three options.

1. Come out and explain the situation from my end. (basically tell her flat out that I "enjoy her company"
    2. Ask her to pick a date and time when we could get together in person. (If she avoids it I will know the reasons)
    3. Find out what she thinks of me and guage my response on that.

I am leaning to option one right now as I hate to play games. What do you guys and gals think?
    Last edited by Ratfish256; 28-06-04 at 07:52 AM.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Just a little more to add. I talked to her again and it felt much better. I didn't do any of those things thought. She sent me a few of her graduation pictures and we got into talking about poetry. Seeing as whenever I am bored I write poetry, I had a few poems to show her which she thought were great.

I am still confused as hell though. Next time I talk to her I will tell her how I feel I think. Its time for me to stop avoiding the inevitable.

EDIT Opps meant to edit the other post, not post a reply.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.