+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "slutty" vs "innocent" girl stereotype

Ironically I just had a similar conversation about this with a male friend of mine. According to his point of view, he finds it attractive to know that a girl has only been with a few guys. However if he is aware that she is a slut and he is attracted to her, it's all about getting her into bed. He even admitted that there isn't much respect there... just the game to get the girl naked is whats enticing.

I'm extremely into virgin girls because I'm one myself.

It's something erotic about a couple doing it for the first time together.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBeenNLuvB4 View Post
    It's something erotic about a couple doing it for the first time together.

Wait until it actually happens. There's nothing erotic about it, trust me.

Anyways, I think although the stereotype stands, women are starting to see slutty men in the same light as men see slutty women. What's attractive about some self-absorbed guy who's screwed a bunch of loose women (hello, diseases!!) just to put another notch on the bedpost? That screams asshole.

That said, I think too many women equate sex with love or acceptance. That's why you find the few that give it up to everyone.....Daddy didn't pay attention to them when they were young.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

brilliant, bluesummer.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Wait until it actually happens. There's nothing erotic about it, trust me.

Anyways, I think although the stereotype stands, women are starting to see slutty men in the same light as men see slutty women. What's attractive about some self-absorbed guy who's screwed a bunch of loose women (hello, diseases!!) just to put another notch on the bedpost? That screams asshole.

That said, I think too many women equate sex with love or acceptance. That's why you find the few that give it up to everyone.....Daddy didn't pay attention to them when they were young.
    You hit the nail on the head!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Meh. I think people need to grow up and stop putting sex on a pedestal. Spread the love around. Drop all the insecurities, the obsessions, the jealousy. It's ridiculous.

I stick my dick into a girl's cunt and immediately after that she's frantically trying to determine if I'm husband material or not. All the fun immediately leaves the relationship. Friendship is ruined. Meh. I save 'em time and trouble and leave shortly after the first go around.

A slut to me is not a woman who has had sex with more partners than I have fingers. A slut is a woman who resorts to cheapening herself by caking on make-up, wearing low-cut blouses and accepting any male willing to plug her after a few drinks. A smart woman who enjoys male company and can attract it without leaving her ass cheeks hanging out her pants on the other hand is not a slut.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Can't speak for other women.. but the "Wow, he's a great conqueror!" is more for other guys, as a way to show off and intimidate. Means very little to me... and a guy that brags about how many women he has been with is just looking to add another notch on his belt as far as I'm concerned --- not at all appealing. I tend to favor mediocrity in this regard... a guy that's had some experience but doesn't get a bloated ego from it.

Whereas a man may think "Wow, she's been fully sacked and pillaged".... I and probably a few other women would look at a 'male slut' as "Lookout, we have a hard on looking to score"... and carefully side-steps the self-absorbed sexual score-keeper. Being with such a man would only drop my worth -- especially to myself..
    Well maybe for you, because you are decent. The women I know crave the male slut, because male slut is popular. He is fashionable, he is fun, he validates them, he is not serious so they don't have to be scared of commitment and they want a bit of that and attention they will get having someone like that around. The women I know don't want a decent guy, the decent guy scares them with his low number of conquered women (i.e. unpopular looser) and his want of scary commitment, they want someone who will fill a hole.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I read an article recently that claimed that Aussie and Kiwi women are the most promiscuous in the world.

And there's Mish... single, with a good view of the buffet.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Well maybe for you, because you are decent. The women I know crave the male slut, because male slut is popular. He is fashionable, he is fun, he validates them, he is not serious so they don't have to be scared of commitment and they want a bit of that and attention they will get having someone like that around. The women I know don't want a decent guy, the decent guy scares them with his low number of conquered women (i.e. unpopular looser) and his want of scary commitment, they want someone who will fill a hole.

Not to be mean or anything... but these women sound very close to 'slutty'... perhaps that's why they like 'slutty' men?

In the area where I am... women do not find 'slutty' men appealing unless they are lacking in self-esteem, slutty... or both.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I read an article recently that claimed that Aussie and Kiwi women are the most promiscuous in the world.

And there's Mish... single, with a good view of the buffet.
    I don't want promiscuous, I want decent
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I don't want promiscuous, I want decent
    You'll get it. You deserve it. I truly believe this.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    i like girls who are innocent period. even though there are good sides to dating a slutty girl.

1. dating a slutty girl means (maybe) more sex than an innocent girl.

2. dating a slutty girl means (more likely) desired more by men and would most likely cheat on you. Due to the amount of good looking guys that might tempt her...iuno

3.slut = slut

innocent girl on the other hand.. are different sometimes. im not saying that innocent girls dont cheat, but i like girls who are conservative. To me, conserative girls are classy. Unlike a slutty girl who craves guy's attention.

yea... What i wrote might not make sense but i think you get my opinion..

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of yo life, never make a pretty woman your wife, so from my personal point of view, get another girl to marry you"
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Meh. I think people need to grow up and stop putting sex on a pedestal. Spread the love around. Drop all the insecurities, the obsessions, the jealousy. It's ridiculous.

I stick my dick into a girl's cunt and immediately after that she's frantically trying to determine if I'm husband material or not. All the fun immediately leaves the relationship. Friendship is ruined. Meh. I save 'em time and trouble and leave shortly after the first go around.

A slut to me is not a woman who has had sex with more partners than I have fingers. A slut is a woman who resorts to cheapening herself by caking on make-up, wearing low-cut blouses and accepting any male willing to plug her after a few drinks. A smart woman who enjoys male company and can attract it without leaving her ass cheeks hanging out her pants on the other hand is not a slut.

Thank-you.

It's all about people's perceptions. I openly talk about sex (I went to an all girl HS where it was normal) and a lot of people have gotten mis-conceptions of me.

It seems like you are unfairly one or the other. You are either a puritan, or a whore. It all boils down to who controlled the population count back in the biblical days. If women were having babies outside of a controlled environment, she was punished.

Also notice how the sexual partner norm has gone up quite strikingly over the last few decades. It was normal to have less than 10, thirty years ago, but now I know people who are on their way to 30+ partners before 25 years of age. I try to keep my way down just because I don't want STDs or a baby. Now it's like I HAVE to evaluate them on if they are actually into me or not.

But the worst are the guys you think actually like you, then you sleep with them and poof!
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Simply enough, an innocent girl retains respect by not sleeping with every odd guy and his dog, and in that sense keeping a degree of dignity by keeping it for those who really deserve it.

A slut is a bag for guys to thrust their manhood against and discard when it has gotten over-used.

I dont mind a girl having a few previous partners, but when numerous enough to classify as a "slut" I'd say no.
    Last edited by Lipp; 01-05-09 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    It was normal to have less than 10, thirty years ago, but now I know people who are on their way to 30+ partners before 25 years of age.
    Just as a note, it doesn't make sense to compare the "normal" to "now I know people". Just because you know of a few examples doesn't mean its anywhere near the norm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast