+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with two guys?

In love with two guys?

Hello! I want to tell you about my problem and please, don't yell at me, I know it's stupid but I can't help it. I'm 23 years old and I'm dating my boyfriend for 5 years. I think I love him but I was never sure. I wasn't in love with him when we started dating, he was just cute and nice, that was it. But things were just fine for us. Now I met this guy on internet and I fell in love with him. He lives on the other side of the world and he says he loves me too. But he's very jealous and he wants me to leave my boyfriend. He said he needs time to be sure about us (2 or 3 years) but he wants me to leave my boyfriend now. We met 3 months ago and we're talking for 5-6 hours a day. I don't want to lose him but I'm not ready to leave my boyfriend yet. And I feel very guilty because my boyfriend is very nice and it's not fair to him at all. What should I do?

First thing is first, you can never guess you "love somebody, truly loving somebody is never in question.

Alright onto the issue at hand. This is a tricky subject and one you must both be careful AND think through on. I've seen a lot of cases where women will leave somebody (long realionship like yourself) in hopes of starting something with somebody else that they fell for. Usually what ends up happening is, that it doesn't work or something was fishy to begin with. And they end up regreting breaking from the person they were with. I'm not a big a believer in stealing somebody elses girlfriend, so I may seem biased against the guy whos half a world away. Just think this through...trust me, I know exactly your what your boyfriends gonna feel if a "love" triangle resumes. I've been in that situation before...it sucks.

Just think things through.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

i think she should forget the net guy why. First he may be 60 or 50 for all you know. u and your bf dated for 5 yrs you say stay with him you love him. I have dated my man for 15 months totally love him but if you dont truly love the guy u are with go for it . its could backfire