+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I go for it/is he dropping hints........

Should I go for it/is he dropping hints........

I really would love a guys opinion/help on this. Thank you.

I have been talking to a guy online for just over a week now. The conversation seems to be going well and we have a lot in common. We have been messaging each other a few times a day.

We have conversations about different things and have been finding out things about each other.

I.e We have been talking about our sports and our spare time. I metioned that I like to play badmington and I can not play as I dont have anyone to play it with.

He responded with: I especially like badmington if you need someone to play it with

We talked about the weekend and our plans. I told him mine and he told me about his.

He responded saying that he has nothing planned on Sunday, out on Friday and Saturday and going to Reach fair on Monday. He then said I should give the fair a go if ive never been.

We also talked about food and what we like. He knows I like chinese.

He responded to this saying: There is a lovelly chinese in Fordham, maybe we should give it a go someday.

He also said he likes/enjoys talking to me and puts kisses in every message.

I have dated men from dating sites before but they have always made the first move and asked me out. This time I made the first move and he seems a bit shy.

I like what I know about him so far and would like to see if we have the same chemistry in person/see how we get on. It has only been a week tho and I dont want to scare him.

Should I go ahead and ask him? If you was the guy in this situation would you like it if the girl made the move and asked you out? Would you feel it is too soon?

From what I have told you does it sound like he is interested in me?

I am always sensible with regards to meeting the men, I never give out personal details. I always meet in day light and in public places, let a friend know where I am and dont go anywhere alone with them.

I am really confused and would love your help. Thank you.

hes interested. go for it.
    Cigarette free for 6 months.