+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best Friend Flirty With my GF when I'm Around?

Best Friend Flirty With my GF when I'm Around?

Is my best friend flirty with my girlfriend when I'm around? Yes, he is. However, there's some backstory. First off, we've been arguing alot lately. A while ago he called her fat and said we should break up so I decided to ditch him once and for all, but one of my friends who is a girl convinced me not to. But now he went to far. I talked to my girlfriend and she agreed, he was really flirting with her alot today at rehearsal. I mean, they're friends, sure - When my best friend heard I liked her, he immediately approached her and they became friends, but he only did so because he wanted to ask her if she liked me back eventually. Then once he knew she liked me back, he got us to go out together. I would've done it eventually without him, I had another friend bugging me about it. But even though they're friends - Meaning she might call him once or twice a week just to ask about something. She calls me maybe twice a night. However, she's told me she is only friends with him, and doesn't like him at all, which I beleive. And I don't think he likes her, since he has insulted her alot. But he is either flirting with her to try to make me mad, or he kind of likes her and wants her, or he is jurt a flirt. I think it's a combination of all three.

The reason I just don't erase his phone contact, never talk to him again, and pretend he didnt exist... I want to know if she would still be friends with him. I definetely don't want her being friends with him if I'm trying to ignore him and never see him again. The thing is, even when I've known my best friend for four years and my girlfriend for eight months, I'd gladly pick her over him.

So do it. Cut him off. He is SUCH a dick.
    Spammer Spanker

You already made a thread about this shit. Stop hanging out with him you dumbass! How many more threads until you get it through your thick skull?