+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you talk to an ex?

Would you talk to an ex?

Long story short, he broke up with me over the internet, and called at night to see if i wanted to try again. I said "not too soon" because i thought if we went back, then things wouldn't change. Then at the end he said "I still love you, and happy early 9 month". After 3 days of regretting, (today isthe fourth) I've been dying to talk to him because I wanted to talk to him before when we were having problems to see if it would work out, but he just dumped me over the net.

Would you want to talk to an ex if YOU broke up with her, asked for another chance,and she said "not yet"? And by talk, I mean talk about what happened, about why its over, how its over, and how you guys still feel and the chances of getting back together?

Remember, 4 days ago he said he still loved me, and yesterday he said he couldn't stand not talking to me and cracked during 5th period. what do you think, if you were in his shoes?
    I don't know if he wants me back, if he cares for me back, or if he still loves me or if he has already moved on...><

Why did he dump you in the fist place?

i think he first dumped me out of anger or annoyance. it was one of those "chit chat, annoy, well if you want to leave so much then fine. its done". type of things.... we were rocky for a few days before though, so...

Give some examples of some arguments you may have had that was recurring throughout the relationship. Anger tends to stem from those problems that keep reappearing in the relationship because they aren't being fixed... either because they can't (fundamental flaws in personalities) or one or both simply aren't taking the steps to solve them (pride, laziness, or ignorance gets in the way).
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

yes, u could work it out but u will need to sort ur issues or it'll happen again ofc