+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she unstable?

is she unstable?

So I was only with this girl for a couple months but weve known each other for like 4 years and been kinda back and forth bt thsi was our second time actually going back out. We were doing good (or at least I thought) bt recently she brokeup with me telling me have anice life and hanging up on me. i mena we argued over nonsense for like 2 nights and then she wants out..I tried to call her back like 3 times and then txt her and she didnt respond..I had went to a fashion show her friends had invited us to and she was there. So she ends up coming over to where me and my friend were sitting saying she didnt want it to be awkward. Then she says why would I come to the club (where the fashion show was) if I knew she was gonna be there???? i thought that was rude of her bt what do you guys think about that? THen later her sister tells us we can come by and I didnt think that wud b a good idea and so she ends up saying to her sister "Why would u tell them they could come over" another moment I thought was rude so i said it was koo and was going to leave then she grabs me and tells me to stop acting like that??? RU SERIOUS?? so it was a bunch of back and forth that night. she ended up calling me crying and telling me she was gonna try to call me the week we broke up bt the reason she didnt was because her friend told her that I txt asking about the fashion show and her party! Now I said to her what does that have to do with her telling me what she wanted to say ya kno? like if she really wanted to talk or try to work things out after she completely cut me off that day she brokeup with me she could have regardless of what her friend said.and she said im never going to understand that part, its not that i dont but i feel her reason for not wanting to call me wasnt that serious.Like she wants me to sit at home and weep.she said she got mad i txt her friend cuz i shudb worried abt our relationship not a party..yet she cut me off didnt wnana talk to me now im wrong??? mind you she broke up with me once b4 bcuz she said she cudnt change how she was(is)..all in 3 months time ths should not be happening.also i had txt her asking if she wanted to be friends and she says she wants her space in order to get over me..SHe had txt me saying she didnt like the fact that i told her not everything was about her???OMGG she told me shes used to ppl sweating her.SHe said to me i was all she ever wanted since she met me and even tho we not together she will wait for me. yet she does me like that idk..She says this is hurting her alot like she didnt create this..mind you she said she still wants to go to a conert with me WTF? shes confusing..do you think i should ever get back with her? we tried twice and even when we werent together we ended up not together bt i love her but not her attitude.WHat do u guys think about her and us getting together? plz

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was overwhelmed after reading half of your post.

Yes, she sounds like drama. If you don't like drama, stay away.

She wants her cake and eat it too...

She wants a relationship but wants the same freedom of not being in a relationship.

You don't need the drama of some self-absorbed little girl... and you don't have the time to wait for her to grow up. I'd say good riddance... It's time to move on to someone who makes far more sense and is reasonable about what they want out of a relationship.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen