+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Law 25 Re-Create Yourself

Law 25 Re-Create Yourself

So, after some visits to the lower parts of your life, I came to the conclusion that my main issue is that I've been living this 'kinda real me - kinda what society wants me to be - kinda what my idols are' identity. Since I'm 24 I feel old enough to finally build my own real image. So I went berserk with it. I bought all those clothes I always wanted to wear (army baggy pants with chains, shirts with odd motives...those cool rings for thumb and index finger, spartan shield pendant, leather bracelet...) I'm also getting a tattoo that I've been dreaming about for ages this autumn. My personality also changed a lot. I've been a lot more independent and outgoing. I just do things by my self if there's no other company. I've been on that path for a few months now. Then last week I find this book called "The 48 Laws Of Power" by Robert Greene. And I go checking it out, and there's a 25th law "Re-Create Yourself". And It's exactly what I went for after I got shit faced again in my life. Sometimes you just need to do some drastic things to get things moving in your life. You gotta kick your own 'tyler durden' in the ass and make it real. Anyone else experiencing this?

haha hell yeah,
    been doing the same thing,
    bought new clothes got my ear pierced, became a hardcore prep from a scrub, listen to new music, and tossed out alot of people that are negative in my life. Also deleted my facebook!! waste of time if u ask me