+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I contact her?

Should I contact her?

I'm not sure what to do here. I dated this girl for a few months and she broke up with me. A few days later she comes back and said she made a mistake and wants me back. I thought everyone makes mistakes so I took her back. We spent the night together and then she started blowing me off again. Finally I gave up and went no contact. Well, last Monday she sends me a text saying it was her fault, she feels terrible and she would like to see me again. I really fell hard for this girl and still really care about her but I can’t forget what’s she done in the past. I wasn't going to reply back but I ended up sending a text the next day saying it's been a confusing time since we spent that last night together but I would be ok with seeing her again. It was a short text but I thought it was to the point. It's been about 5 days I haven't heard anything back. I know I should let go of her since she's playing games with me but like I mentioned before I fell really hard for her. I think she was probably thinking I would send her a text saying something like "I would love to see you" but got a short answer from me instead. I would love to see her again so do you think I should ask her if she wants to meet me somewhere this week or should I keep waiting for her to ask me out?
    Last edited by Texas; 04-05-09 at 01:29 AM.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    She's playing a game dude, women like her are only concerned about themselves, you deserve better! Next time she text's you tell her to go (insert expletive here) herself.

Dont contact her

She will most likely contact you again
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

DO NOT CALL OR TEXT HER!! That would be a big mistake. Looks like this girl is messing up with someone else. What you said in the text message was sufficient and, as you said, "to the point", so relax about that.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her you'll call her back after you get this slut off your cock.

Thanks for all your help on this but I f****d up! When I replied to her text the first time I actually typed another text at the same time and saved it to my drafts. That text asked if she wanted to meet up sometime this week. I didn't like that I was asking her out so I made a different one that said I would be ok with seeing her sometime(this is the one I sent).

Well a couple of nights ago I was deleting my texts out of my phone and I went to delete that one text(the one asking her out) and accidently sent it to her. I thought in my drafts you can hit the ok button and it would bring up the text instead it sent it. I was so pissed after I did it that I wanted to send her another text saying I didn't mean to send it but that's stupid. I didn't hear anything from her yesterday which was upsetting but it didn't have to be if I just never sent her that frickin text! I wish I didn't like her so much...then obviously this wouldn't be an issue.

What is the replied to her text the first time?
    If this is guilty text, she will angry on u.
    Otherwise tell to sorry.
    then she may not think as bad on you.
    Many people break up every single day... but only a few of those ever get back together [url]www.PickMethod.Com[/url]

Sorry about that...I think my last post was kind of confusing.

My first reply to her text said it's been a confusing time since I saw her last but I would be ok seeing her again.

The second text I sent her(the one I accidently sent) about a week later said it would be nice to see her again and asked her if she wanted to meet out this week. Both texts were nice emails I just wish I wouldn't have sent the other one. I just don't understand why she doesn't reply back when she started all of this by her asking me to see her again. I guess it's all about playing games. It's just too bad some people never grow out of that stage.