+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A world of trouble

A world of trouble

Man Im in such a predicamnet.

I have been dating a gril for about 2.5 years now. She moved back home recently, to attend school. In the time leading up to her moving out I because cloase with a friend of mine. As time passed we developed feeling for each other. My current relationship has been a rocky one. Money problems had us fighting alot. Recently I've fallen in love with my friend, but she had become distraught over the fact Im in a relationship still. I love her so much, Im ready to end my relationship, but I feel my friend might be pushing herself away from me. I cant imagine life without her, Im just feeling really scared now, I dont want to lose her.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow, sounds like you really don't know what to do. first and foremore, you're going to have to end your current relationship if you want any chance with this girl. she doesn't want to get involved with you if you still have a gf, or she doesn'e want to feel that if she rejects you, you will have a back up plan.

besides that, i think you should tell her how you feel reguardless if she seems to be fading away. who knows, you might actually bring her closer to you by expressing how you feel. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ah, it was a shaky weekend, but I made it through. I ended it my my g/f, I felt 100x better afterwards. And my friend seems alot better too, shes even gettin flirty with me again

Toughest thing was facing my fears, anyone who ever has done that has my respect. :mrgreen:

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you broke it off so fast? i would think that your ex is still talking to you and trying to get back with you, unless, it ended on bad terms. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well its not this all happened over the course of a week, its been in the works for a while. Plus the fact shes in Nova Scotia, Canada and Im in Ohio counts for something...